It's Ok :)

January 18, 2012

Its Ok Thursdays

Happy Thursday :)

Before I get to It's Ok Thursday, I'd like to fill you in on Fab Friday :)
1) Fab Friday is now a co hosted linky party! 
Meet Anna from Owls and Lace!
2) We have a new and improved button!
3) We need your help in spreading the word about it!

Now back to business, I haven't done an It's Ok post in quite a while.
I feel the need to, so here I am :)

It's Ok....

... to want this semester to be over already, but I can assure you I will make the most of it.

....that I want to travel the world someday!

...that my boyfriend plays call of duty, it allows me to catch up on reading blogs.

...to be yourself.

...that I have the rest of this weeks posts already written and scheduled.

...to pray constantly :)


Hope you ladies have a fabulous thursday and hope to see you tomorrow for fab friday :)

You Might Also Like

21 COMMENTS

  1. haha Ok I totally agree on the call of duty thing. Sometimes I tell my husband to play a game so I can catch up on all my blogging stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha I laughed at the call of duty line...that is perfect though! no guilt when reading blogs for hours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with you on Call of Duty! Except my boyfriend is more of the football game type. They make up a team or something? But yeah, you can do other things in the meantime! Great job having your posts already written!

    ReplyDelete
  4. my husband plays call of duty also - or maybe it's another one - I'm not sure! And I read blogs or watch reality tv while he is doing it! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. and that's exactly why i tell my fiance we wont be getting video games ha i know i'll never see him ;) jk. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome job on getting all your posts done and ready to go! I hope you have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look at you Ms. Organized! Kudos!
    -wHiT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow I need some of your organization skills passed this way please! I may actually have a Fab Friday worthy outfit tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahaha. I love that you read blogs while he's playing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha when my bf plays xbox360 NHL I always get online and read blogs - it works out nicely!

    And Fab Friday sounds fun...I can't WAIT for friday this week!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. i'm in the middle of scheduling posts right now myself (: good for you!

    amen on the be yourself and pray constantly. <3

    southernpinky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Its ESPECIALLY ok to pray constantly.

    :)

    The other ones are ok too. Just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's always good for the bf/hubs to have something to do while we read our blogs! My hubby watches hunting shows, so he doesn't mind when I get blog obsessed! Haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your blog is adorable! So glad I stopped by. I'm your newest follower :)

    Christina

    www.marriagefromscratch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am so excited for tomorrow! I already have my post all written up and ready. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. yay for call of duty and being able to read blogs! haha

    ReplyDelete
  17. I catch up on reading blogs when my husband is reading car/truck/hunting/fishing websites. It's an even trade! And praying constantly is such an awesome thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. love the parts about being yourself and praying constantly :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Blog Love