Tuesday Recap

January 03, 2012

It's definitely been a good Tuesday :)
I hung out with one of my girlfrans whom I hadn't seen since the other day on my shopping trip!
I know that isn't long, considering that was on Monday!
However, Monday was the first time I had seen her in almost 5 months.
Believe it or not I actually have two best friends from high school!
We all went our separate ways though, which leaves us not seeing one another as often.
I haven't talked about them much on my blog, but I'd like to introduce you to my two besties!

Jacie
We have been friends since she transferred to my school in 7th grade!
She is attending Hardin Simmons University, majoring in Nursing!
She is the sweetest gal, who has a heart of gold!
Jesus is her rock and it shows :)

Paige
 Yes, she is getting Married :)
In June to be more exact!
& I am one of her bridesmaids.
Exciting much? YESS!
She is attending Wayland Baptist University, majoring to be an X-ray Technician!
She is a Christian who lives her life for the Glory of God <3

These two ladies are dear to my heart!
I haven't quite talked them into getting a blog yet, but they'll come around eventually!

As for today, Jacie & I ventured around Abilene doing errands.
We tried to pay her tuition, but what do you know?
They were closed.
Then we went and payed her apartment rent!
Where I got to take a peak at her living arrangements.
I must say it's fabulous.
Sometimes I wish I lived in an apartment with mah girls.
Next we went to change her oil.
Her car was extremely over due for that.
A free car wash came along with it!
Now to the exciting part!
Shopping & then dinner at Olive Garden!
Then a little photoshoot :)
 Our Outfits :)


It was a great day :)
I love spending time with my friends!
I am extremely excited that my mini vacation starts tomorrow!
I'm not doing anything special except for Eric will be here Friday :)
Then we are celebrating his birthday on Sunday!
Yeeee :)

I hope that you all have a wonderful week, for I will be gone!
But I will be leaving you with Guest posts :)
Show them some love!
They are great ladies!

If you didn't get to check out my sponsors for this month!
Do it :)
You'll love them as well!

See y'all on the 12th :)








You Might Also Like

6 COMMENTS

  1. So cute! Love seeing my high school friends too! Your outfit looked great ! Hope your Wednesday Is as good as your tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww how fun, what dear friends you've got!
    I only have a few friends that I still keep in touch with from high school. Its hard to once you start college, isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet that you are still close with some special high school friends. And your outfit is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love days with friends! Looks like y'all had so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw love your sweet pictures! What a blessing our friendships are!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a great day! Sometimes running errands with friends is the best way to hang out :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Blog Love