GFC Followers

February 27, 2012





Let's talk GFC shall we?
As most of you have probably heard by now and from what I've gathered, Google Friend Connect will be going away on March 1st for those of you who aren't blogger blogs such as wordpress.
This makes me a bit sad seeing that not all of my followers are from the "blogger"community, & if you happen to be one of those people who aren't; there are other ways to keep up to date with My Beautiful, Crazy Life. 


Please take a minute and subscribe using other avenues :)
I hope to still be in contact with those of you non blogger blogs!


You Might Also Like

2 COMMENTS

  1. I have been trying for the last few days to get this google + thing set up so people can follow through there but I cant for the life of my figure it out and my days are numbered. Any suggestions or would you be able to help ?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will make sure to follow you on twitter!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Blog Love