..girls just wanna have fun

February 25, 2012


We are having a nice weekend full of friends, alcoholic beverages, [more beverage than alcohol] & good eats. I am so glad it's the weekend and I especially love the ones spent with those you love, not that relaxing at home doing absolutely nothing isn't fun because that's my favorite, but I love the weekends when you get out and do something out of the norm. However, the rest of my weekend will be spent doing homework in preparation for the upcoming weekend trip to Houston. I hope you ladies are having a fantastic weekend :)

You Might Also Like

8 COMMENTS

  1. i love your leapord top. have a splendid weekend, sweetie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pic! Sounds like a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so adorable! & your top is super cute. glad you're having a great weekend!
    p.s. i like the new layout alot :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun in Houston!! You lucky girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute leopard top! Your new blog design looks great and I hope you're having a fantastic/relaxing weekend girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you're having a fun weekend! I always like to rest one day and have fun one day on the weekend. That way I get the best of both worlds! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. glad you're having a good weekend! beautiful picture!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Blog Love