Blog Has a New Look; Sponsor

February 16, 2012


New Sponsor Options for March/April/May
Seeing that my blog is growing daily, I will now be charging a small fee.
Money acquired through these ad spots will be used to advertise on bigger blogs.
These options are worth a month of sponsorship, but if you'd like to sponsor longer we will work something out!
See my sponsor button on the sidebar for statistics and other information.
I look forward to working with you!



I now have a new blog look :)
After all of the freaking out that I totally obliterated my blog; it is now back to looking like it's normal self. Thanks for being patient!

You Might Also Like

6 COMMENTS

  1. Awe yeah! Look at you go! I have fallen so behind on everyone's blog! :(
    hope all is well dear
    -wHiT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your blog growth! Love that vest : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the "new look." Im in the process of getting a new one myself...and A BUTTON!!!! ;D Would love to swap if you would like. ;)

    xo
    purposelyathome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm obsessed with your new look! So cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would love to swap buttons with you!

    lifesadanceyoulearnasyougos.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one of the best post i come i cross recently !! Keep the good job up :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Blog Love