Thank You

February 16, 2012


It's easy to get caught up in the world & forget to say Thanks.
We live in a world where complaints are abundant, and thanks are becoming less.
So, today I'd like to take a moment to say thanks...

...to God for allowing me to wake up every morning.
....to my boyfriend for encouraging me to reach for the stars.
.....to my family for loving and supporting me in everything I do.
...for having the opportunity to further my education.
...for having a roof over my head.
...to a God that is merciful and gracious.

There are so many other things to be thankful for, but these are the ones that are dear to me.  It is God that I owe thanks to for loving me unconditionally and guiding me along this journey we call life.  I thank God everyday for all that he has bestowed on me, whether it be the good or the bad or the not so welcomed because it allows me to see life for what it really is.. beautiful!

I will give thanks to the Lord because of his righteousness and will sing praise to the name of the Lord most high.
                                                                 Psalm 7:18

I encourage you to take a minute out of your day and say thanks to someone:)


Thanks to all of you lovely people who read my blog :)
Honestly, I'm astounded that so many people read my blog, and take the time to comment.
You really make my day so much brighter.


You Might Also Like

8 COMMENTS

  1. You have such a heart of Gold!!! Thank You for always reminding me to take a step back and remember what is important in life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been trying to step back and remember to thank God for everything He has blessed me with. Thank you for the well worded reminder. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, all I did was complaining. Thanks for making me realized, there are always beautiful things happened in my life and I should be thankful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this. It is so important to take a moment to thank God for what you have or for blessings that come your way no matter how big or small.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet post! We all need to do more of this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this post! You are such a sweet girl! It's always nice to stop and say thanks. We all have so much to be thankful for. Thanks for being such a great friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. sorry I am just now seeing this, but, THANK YOU for linking up last week! A thankful heart is such a beautiful thing!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Blog Love