Weekend Recap

February 12, 2012


My weekend was full of eventful fun, as well as good friends and drinks. 
As most of you know, it's not very often that I post about my weekend because usually there isn't anything to post about considering we don't know hardly know anyone in our city. 
This weekend was honestly one of the bests that I've had in quite a while.



Friday night, E and I, along with E's parents went out to dinner with good friends of theirs to an Italian restaurant.  We started the night with some wine and conversation before heading out to dinner. Eventually we made our way to this cute Italian Restaurant located down the street from us, which I've never been to before.. It was amazing! We talked, ate, and talked some more for about two hours before we finally made it out of there. The funniest part of the night was when we were saying bye to them.. we all parted and were heading to our vehicles.. when all of a sudden we see our friend opening the door to the wrong vehicle about to get into it.. First off let me say, who in their right mind doesn't lock their vehicle? Second, it was the funniest thing.. we laughed for a good 10 minutes after it happened.. none the less their company is always appreciated :)



Saturday was spent garage selling in the morning and lounging around until the latter part of the day. We had decided to make this our Valentine's dinner day, so we had steaks, baked potatoes, and asparagus. For dessert, we had chocolate mouse presented in chocolate cups topped with blueberries :) It was all delicious, but the best part of the day was the longed for hockey game that we attended that night. I am a fan of hockey, mainly because I grew up going to hockey games when I was younger. The whole night I kept reliving my childhood of being at games with my parents and reciting things that I could remember about them :) It was such a great time, I was reliving my past & our team won! Not only did they win, but they made 4 goals so everyone received vouchers for free tacos from Jack in the Box. I left there a happy girl :)



Today I slept in until 12:30! I am not one to usually sleep in this late, but it was amazing. I've spent the day playing chess with E and making the most out of my lazy day :) 

Finding beauty in the little things is what makes life so wonderful :) It is always nice to know that even days at home being completely lazy can put a smile on my face! I hope you ladies had a brilliant weekend as well :)

Miscellany Monday @
lowercase letters

You Might Also Like

9 COMMENTS

  1. Sounds like you've had an amazing weekend! I can't believe someone would leave their door unlocked like that. That's so funny that she was getting into that car! I've totally tried to unlock a car that's not mine before.

    I'm glad you had a great time at the hockey game! Oh lazy days are the best! I've done the same today. Only time I got out of my PJ's was to go get some groceries for the week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been guilty of walking up to the wrong car and trying to unlock it with my keys and getting all pissed when it didn't open... in my defense, it was the exact same car and color (just not MY car) and this was after a long long day! Lol

    That is too funny though (and highly STUPID) of someone to leave their car unlocked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are ridiculously adorable, and your blog is simply refreshing...makes me feel a little younger! Visiting and following via the Sunday Social!

    Jessica @ Mom 4 Real
    http://mom4realky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. so glad you had such a lovely weekend! :)

    also, thank you so much for entering my giveaway!!

    hope you have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cat picture made me giggle :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like fun love! PS I love your new profile pic...GORGEOUS!!

    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have totally gotten in the wrong car before and then what was so funny was I realized it wasn't mine started looking for mine and heard someone say loose your car I was like oh no who is that lol it was one of my lil girls classmates mom hahahhaha she said she has done that before leave it up to me to get caught lol! SOunds like you had a great weekend that kitty is presh! I am hosting a Scentsy giveaway you should hop over and check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad you had a great weekend! I totally know how you feel... sometimes I feel so lame because I don't do much on the weekend (especially 'cause hubby works)... blah! Thanks so much for linking up, girlie!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Blog Love