First Day Of March=Success

March 01, 2012



I can't believe March is already here, seems like it was just Christmas the other day. seriously!
Let's just say that I already started this month out with a bang.
I skipped class this morning in an effort to get some stuff done around here before we leave tomorrow.
Seems reasonable right? :)
It was a very productive day to say the least.

I finished ALL of my homework for this week.
Washed a load of laundry
Ordered a kinesiology book for my flex class this month.
Cleaned the house and cooked supper.

Did I mention that I live with my future in laws?
Eric & I are living here while we complete school in which he only has a year left..
Why does this have any significance to your day you ask?
Well because all the items above  I don't usually do on a regular basis, yeah I help out, but it's not my duty if you get what I mean.
So it's kinda a big deal, or at least too me. :)
The in laws are currently on their way to Italy for the next 10 days, and we are left to fend for ourselves.
This is actually a really great experience for both Eric and I because we have never lived together by ourselves, so this is definitely allowing us to get the feel of it just being the two of us.
Let me just say we make a pretty great team :)

I hope you ladies had a great first day of March!

You Might Also Like

4 COMMENTS

  1. Productive days are always the best!
    Sounds like a fun week ahead :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had a great day. Thank heavens we're moving towards March and Spring!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Blog Love