Guest Post: Vacation Edition [Katelyn]

March 15, 2012

Last but not least I have for you Katelyn :) 
I have always loved her blog, even though I just recently started following it!
She is definitely talented in design from what I see on her blog!
All in all she is pretty amazing and I am super jealous of her vocal capabilities.
If I haven't convinced you that you need to meet her.. I don't know what will! 

=================================================================


Hello My Beautiful, Crazy Life readers! I'm so excited to be here with you today.

My name is Katelyn and I blog over at Inner Vision.

I'm a student, waitress, photographer, musician, writer, and lover of all things social media.

But most importantly, I love Jesus my Savior with my whole heart.

My blog is all about a college girl's life, inspirations, photography, faith, and everything in between.

My senior year of high school, our show choir took a trip down to Arizona and it was such an amazing time.
Our time down there was full of rehearsals and performances, but we had such a great time.

The first full day we were down there, almost all the high schools took a trip to the Grand Canyon and spent the whole day exploring there.





We spent the next whole day rehearsing and singing our little butt's off in the almost 100 degree weather. Plus, we got the sing the national anthem all together at a Diamondbacks game.




We had two big concerts while we were there too, we had a "Pops" concert where we all performed typical show choir music, haha.

Our show choir performed Come Fly With Me by Frank Sinatra.

You can see some of the pictures the photographer took, see if you can find me herehere, or here! Wasn't my hair short back then?!

Then on the Sunday we were there, we put on an entire worship service at a local church and had a Sacred concert and sang lots of lovely Jesus music.

It was SUCH a beautiful concert!

This is a picture of the whole stage/choir. It was an unbelievable experience to sing with so many talented musicians.

The whole trip was honestly such an amazing experience for me. One I will never forget.




Goodness, I miss this choir so much.





================================================================

Thanks Katelyn for sharing your favorite vacation/memory with us :)
This definitely makes me miss my high school days!
Stop by & say hello :)

You Might Also Like

2 COMMENTS

  1. Such a great post! I'm heading over to her blog now!
    -Anna
    asweetsouthernmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw i love katelyn! :)
    great pics.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Blog Love