Guest Post: Vacation Edition [Melissa]

March 12, 2012


Before I introduce you to today's guest blogger;
Let me just say that you might want to hop over to The Arizona Russums.
I might or might not be giving away something :)
However, you should have to read this first!

========================================================

Meet Melissa!
I would say that her blog is definitely inviting and incredibly cute!
Plus she and her husband are too adorable? Don't you agree!
I am especially happy to of met her through this blogosphere.
You will want to do the same!
Go say hello.. after reading this of course!

=========================================================

Hi Everyone! My name is Melissa Barrett and I blog over at a little blog called Grin and Barrett. 
 I am so excited to be here at My Crazy, Beautiful Life to share with you one of my most memorable vacations. I am actually upset writing this because it just makes me want to be at the beach that much more. The sand, the water, the seafood...I hear it calling my name even right now. 

My husband and I got married in July of 2010. We were pretty happy with being married in the summer because we know that every year we can go on vacation and celebrate our anniversary. 

Last year, for our first wedding anniversary we headed down to Panama City Beach, FL. We love that it's close, gulf-side, and I have gone there every year since I was a kid. There's plenty of restaurants, nightlife, and beautiful beach. 

We actually stayed in a 2 bedroom condo and it was central to all of the things that Panama City has to offer. We were there during the most popular times of the year, so we had our fair share of people watching. Families, babies, and other young couples were there enjoying their time. 

Our fave spots:

one. Captain Anderson's.It's right by a marina and you get to watch them bring in the fresh fish!
 
 two. The beach! 
 three.  Harpoon Harry's.
 four. Sunsets are the best anywhere you are in PCB. 


I hope you guys are able to go down there some time! Close by is also Destin, Fort Walton, and Sandestin! All are great beaches and have awesome outlet malls. Who doesn't shop while on vacation? 

Plus, it was cost-effective. It was close and we made our reservations last minute, which saved us a ton of money! Yay for one year wedding anniversaries!


Happy Tuesday

==========================================================

Thank you for this awesome vacation :)
The destination is certainly beautiful and most definitely calling my name.
Don't forget to go say hello

You Might Also Like

5 COMMENTS

  1. Oh gosh what I would give to be on vacation right now!!!

    Thanks for joining Show Some Love Linky Follower Fest Blog Hop! I'm your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only been to Clear Water Beach FL but I hear that PCB is beautiful as well as Destin. We will def. have to make a trip while living on this side of the states!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sunset is ridiculous. Seriously amazing. Looks like you two had a great time

    ReplyDelete
  4. We did have a great time! Thanks Breanna for posting and I hope to see everyone over on Grin and Barrett!

    If you are looking for any recommendations for food or stay in PCB, send me an email or a comment on my blog page!

    Melissa
    Grin and Barrett
    www.grinandbarrettblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute couple! I just went through Destin a couple weeks ago and fell IN LOVE with the area! So gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Blog Love