Guest Post: Vacation Edition [Natalie]

March 14, 2012

Hello Ladies :)
It's getting that much closer to Friday, Hooray!
Today I have for you Miss Natalie!
She is a hoot and definitely a great bloggie friend of mine.
We are both Texans, however she is a Raider in which I wish I was :)
You will want to check out her blog because she will keepin you laughin!
==========================================================

P.S. I am giving away a large ad space ($15 Value) for the month of April over at The Arizona Russums.  So if you haven't, and want to be apart of my blog next month, go enter :)
Btw: The winner of the $35 shop credit to Chloe vs Tank is Leah from Love & Shorts!
Congratulations girl!
==========================================================

Hi everybody! 
I'm Natalie.
I blog at Living & Learning.
I'm a south Texas girl, but currently, I'm up in Lubbock studying interior design.
It's pretty amazing.
I also have an awesome boyfriend.
He's a keeper for sure.
While these things are pretty much my life in a nutshell, they are irrelevant right now.
Because I'm here to tell you about my favorite vacation.
But see this is a toughy.
There are so many to choose from.

I would want to tell y'all about last spring break when I spent four days down in
Matagorda at my boy's bay house. 
It was four days of sleeping in while he woke up at 6 am to go fishing.
 While it was pretty great, I got strep throat so bad I couldn't close my mouth.
Or breath deeply
Or sneeze.

I could tell you about the time I went to Yellowstone and the Grand Tetons.
But I slammed my finger in the car door and was forced to shove it in the snow for thirty minutes.

I could also tell you about the summer I went to Albuquerque
 to visit my grandparents for a few weeks.
But I got glitter in my eye and spent a night in the hospital
 having doctors numb my eye and shine bright lights in it.

I could tell you about the time I went to California with my Dad and my brother.
Which was fun, except that I shared a room with my dad who snores louder than a jack hammer.
Oh and we saw whales
Which was awesome, until everyone on the boat got seasick except for me and my dad.

So I guess since all of those are out, I'll tell you about the two that are really great.

1. My trip to Europe.
We went to Germany, Austria, Hungary, and the Czech Republic.
We saw historic churches, historic buildings, historic cities.
We ate good food.
And I used a little bit of my German.
(Ordering an ice cream cone counts, right?)


2. Summer in Colorado

 Every summer for the past three years, my mom, brother, and I go to Crested Butte, Colorado.
We stay in a house with my grandparents, my aunt, uncle, and cousins. 
It's an entire week or two of doing whatever we want.
We go for walks, we go to the lake, we hang out at the house, we see movies.
Basically, it's a weekend in the Mountains surrounded by the sun.
And time with family.
I can't imagine a better summer vacation.

As for this Spring Break, I'm stayin' home and spending time with my family and my favorite boy.
And trying to avoid getting strep throat again.
Have an awesome week.
And come over and see me on my blog.

================================================================

Thanks so much for sharing with us :)
I have always wanted to go to Europe and from the looks of that photo I must!
Now get on over to her blog and say hello!

You Might Also Like

1 COMMENTS

  1. She is so cute! I love traveling and it looks like she's done a lot of it :)

    Thank you for your sweet comment on my "i am happy" post last week, Breanna! I hope you have a great weekend this week too.

    SoUtHeRnPiNkY.bLoGsPoT.cOm

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Blog Love