Last Things/It's Ok :)

March 28, 2012


Happy Thursday Loves!
I was meaning to post a vlog for you today on what I'm learning for the girl behind the blog, but seeing that I didn't get to it.. I'm trying something new :)
However do expect a vlog from me Friday :)

I'm participating in the Last things with Jenna from the Life of the Wife.
You should too :)

The last thing...

I ate:
Voila! It is absolutely amazing and extremely easy to make!



I thought:
I need to study for this anatomy test, but I'd rather read yalls blogs instead :)

I watched:
New girl! I absolutely love this show! Zooey Deschanel is my girl crush! If you haven't seen this; you must :)



I Created:



I read:
The bible! I am currently in the process of reading the entire bible for the year of 2012.
Since the first of January until now I have read to 2 Samuel :)
Almost through with the old testament!

I was featured on:
 I'm currently part of a group giveaway :) You should definitely check it out!

========================================================

It's Ok.....

...to be completely happy with life :)

....to always lend a helping hand!

....to feel that you've studied your brains out although you've probably only looked over the material for an hour. Story of my life.

....to take each day as it comes at you.

....to already be counting down the days until summer break!

....to be completely and utterly in love with your significant other. DUH!

....that I forgot to make a vlog for you today! :)


Linking up with the ever so lovely Neely and Amber!
Hope you ladies have a fabulous Thursday :)

You Might Also Like

19 COMMENTS

  1. AH, I missed New Girl and I'm so sad...I heard it was wonderful!

    Keep Shining,
    Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love new girl! and even more...love your layout! awesome work dear!
    -wHiT

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love new girl! and even more...love your layout! awesome work dear!
    -wHiT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your new layout is SO cute! I need to figure out how to make mine cute...haha any tips?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your new layout. It's so cute!! New Girl is one of my favourite shows EVER. I connect with Zooey's Jess SO much.

    Blogs are definitely better than studying. ;)

    Remy / Cinnamon Bubbles

    ReplyDelete
  6. that voila is good!!!! the 3 cheese chicken is very good!
    I love Zooey!!!! she is so funny on that show.
    I do love your new design!

    httP//yourstrulybrittrenee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good for you to read a bible in a year! I would LOVE to do that :) I currently am reading Luke !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Came across your blog from for Lauren and Laurens blog! I love your writing style :) I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your new blog design is fantastic! I love it!! I can't wait to see your vlog!! I did one today... and linked up with 5ohWifey's link up! My first one ever!
    xxo
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love New Girl! It's the best new show this year in my opinion. So funny! I'd rather be reading blogs than studying any day. Why can't we be tested on blogs instead? I'd pretty sure I'd be making A's on everything!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVING LOVING LOVING your new layout girlie!! TALENT! And thanks for linking up sweet girl!!

    xoxo
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  12. loving your layout! so colorful and happy.

    I love the Old Testament. The stories are amazing. Which one is your favorite one?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the new design!! so colorful and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your blog looks SO ADORABLE, I love it! And yes, Zoey Dhoweveryouspellit is the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Newest follower!
    I wrote about Zooey in my It's OK post, too.
    Lufff her. She's my lady crush, too. As I mentioned in my post ;-)
    Looking forward to reading more from you!
    E

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your new design! Maybe I'll have to hire you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Obsessed with New Girl! I love Zooey Deschanel, but the guy that plays Nick is such a cutie too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your new design looks incredible!

    I love New Girl as well. So hilarious!!

    Congrats on your Bible reading!! That's an awesome goal.

    ReplyDelete
  19. New Girl is so cute and funny! Love it! And your new design is gorgeous! I'm really diggin the fun colors!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Blog Love