Love is in the Air?

March 26, 2012




My Favorite things about spring include all the fun styles, swimsuit shopping, spring flowers, Easter, and beach time!  I Absolutely love this time of year for all those reasons plus it's that much closer to summer ;)

===============================================================

This is a fun way to get your significant other to participate in your blog :)
I introduce to you Eric. :)

1) What do you think my best quality is?
Eric: How you are always happy to see me and be around me. Your happy and loving nature is what I like most :)
Breanna: Your best quality is your determination! I love how you know what you want and will do whatever it takes to make sure it happens. You are driven to succeed and I love it :)

2) What would be your ideal date with me?
Eric: A night in San Antonio for a nice dinner at an italian restaurant and then to finish off the night with a stroll on the river walk.
Breanna: My ideal date would be a moonlit dinner on the beach and than a stroll on the beach :) 
[Great minds think alike? :) ] 

3) What was your first impression of me? 
Eric: Extremely cute, but really shy. I was kind of scared that you didn't like me at first. haha
Breanna: Extremely handsome and determined! Yup, when we met he was already determined to win my heart, which he didn't have to try hard to do :)

4) What is your favorite memory of us?
Eric: Either when you destroyed my car with sonic treats or when we celebrated our 2 year anniversary in Mexico.
Breanna: I definitely loved our first date which involved bracelet making, coffee, star gazing, and a party? All of that and we weren't even officially together.. He is quite the catch :)
[ (L) First picture ever: We were soooo young (R) First Date Ever]

5) What do you see for us in the future?
Eric: I see some crazy kids, hopefully a nice house, and plenty of bracelets :) Love you hun!
Breanna: Marriage than comes the baby in the baby carriage. hahaha :) 

Linking up for:
The Newlywed Game

Head on over to 5ohWifey for a great group giveaway!
I might or might not be giving away a large ad space ;)

You Might Also Like

10 COMMENTS

  1. How sweet!
    And that yellow wrap-around swimsuit is perfection :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love spring and everything that comes with it :) the sun is making me so happy lately! i'm from mingle monday, super cute blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Sweet!!!
    Im loving the maxi dress and swim suite!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving those corral wedges!!! Fun to hear from the other half! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! Just stopped by from Mingle Monday--I love your button! So cute :) Also love that you got your bf (fiance? husband?) to participate on your blog! Might have to try to talk mine into it... Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You totally make me wish I had a wardrobe that reflected my fashion board on pinterest! haha! I LOVE spring colors! I've always been a pastel girl and 'tis the season! LOL!

    You and Eric are adorable!!!

    I'm glad to have found your blog through Mingle Monday! Looking forward to following! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a cute blog:>

    I am following you now. Thanks so much for stopping by Blissful and Domestic Sunday Blog Hop:>

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Blog Love