Miss Me? :)

March 23, 2012


Happy Friday :)
I've been a little absent the past couple of days due to sickness and homework.
However, I'm starting to feel normal again other than the completely unattractive red mustache I have going on under my nose... colds are the worst.
Luckily I was able to enjoy the first half of my spring break.. which was incredible if I do say so myself.
  
Spring break consisted of:
Lounging around in my pjs until all hours of the afternoon. 
Thinking of absolutely nothing related to school. [Best Part]
Spending time with Eric :)
Meeting new people at beach parties.
Spending hours in traffic trying to get on the beach with my cousin Amanda.
Basking in the sunlight.

I can't even describe to you how great it was, but you can imagine right?
Here's a few things that are going on...

1)  I started my 17th and 18th [Flex class] hours on Monday, which means the full 18 hours are now in full affect so if you don't see me as often as you used too, that is why :)

2) Eric got the co-op position, which means changes are about to starting happening around here come the Fall semester. I'm kind of on a fence post right now on what to do, but either way it is going to be amazing.  So proud of him :)

3) In case you haven't noticed I have a pretty awesome giveaway going on right now. It is for a free software called my memories suite, which is a program that is designed for scrapbooking. In my opinion, I think it is great for blog design and is definitely a fun, yet easy way to create works of art. Ever wanted to learn design? Now is your chance to win your very own copy :)



4)  Spring has officially sprung :) I am in love with all my spring/summer outfits and I cannot wait to do a little spring shopping.. every girl needs to splurge a little right?  My idea of splurging consists of  thrifting and garage saleing.. they have never failed me.

5) Secret Life of the American Teenager and Make it or Break it are back :)
Well on Monday they will be and I can not even wait!
Anyone else?

Hope you ladies have a wonderful day<3

Fashion Friday
Five Things Friday

You Might Also Like

27 COMMENTS

  1. Glad to hear things are going well with you over your spring break!!! Hope your cold / sickness fully goes away sooner rather than later.
    (ps: sorry I never got around to writing a guest post for your spring break week, I felt really bad. hope your not to mad.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh. Colds are the worst! My mom always told me that the first full day of a cold is the worst and then it starts getting better.
    Hope you feel better and enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spring is the perfect time to go shopping and splurge a little. :) My favorite time of the year...besides Christmas and all. :)

    Stopping by via Kori's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you feel better soon!

    Your spring break sounds perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit my dear! I hope you are feeling better! And for real, you are such a skinny minny! Not fair! You are gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your outfit! you are beautiful! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute outfit :)

    I love spring/summer clothes as well!

    happy friday-
    Erin @ life as a Losey

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1. your shorts are adorable! & so are you!!
    2. i am so glad you reminded me that secret life is back on! I love that show!
    3. ive definitely missed your posts!
    4. I love love love this new blog design. Its perfect for spring time!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh your makeover is beautiful : ) Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. sounds like a lovely time. i love thrifting for new things to wear too! new follower here. :)

    http://daydreambeliever-hilary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! Visiting from The Sasse Life blog hop! Following you now via GFC!

    ReplyDelete
  12. CUTE NEW BACKGROUND AND TOP BANNER!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi,Im visiting from the sunday social. I'm a new follower=) Love your cute blog. I would love for you to stop by my lil blog http://rockstarcottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi! I just found your blog :) I LOVE LOVE your shorts! They look great on you! I'm happy to hear you are feeling better! I hope you have a great week!

    xo
    Bailey
    http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look like Lisa Jakub from Independence Day and Mrs. Doubtfire.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look great! Love the shorts :) I just found your blog and I am loving it!! Great job, have a great week.

    http://aflameoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Glad you're feeling better! (colds are terrible. :( ) For me, lounging around in my PJ's at all hours is nothing short of heaven! (although the beach sounds lovely too.)

    Good luck with your new schedule! :) Congrats to your guy as well.

    http://dreamsinthepalmofyourhand.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Glad you are back and feeling much better!! We have allergies here in VA right now and they stink! :-)

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  19. Okay your spring break sounds amazing and I LOVE your outfit! SO CUTE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Glad you are back!
    Hope you are feeling better :)
    xo
    Anastasia

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Blog Love