TGIF :)

March 01, 2012



Happy Friday Lovelies :)
I am beyond excited that it's the weekend.
Here are my favorite things from this past week!

1) The weather has been absolutely beautiful the last couple of days.
This weekend is looking even brighter!
Source: flickr.com via Breanna on Pinterest


2) I got a new button, <----check it out & feel free to interchange an old one with a new one :) 
Mrs Melissa from Pineapple Lily created it for me! She did such an amazing job!

3) Realizing that after next week I am half way done with this semester :)
Time seems to fly by when your having fun.. haaaaa

4) I am loving this pin I found today.. 
I just love the idea of having a child, although I know it's a few years away from happening.
I can still pin adorable baby pictures right?


5) Weekend getaway, this has been my motivation all week!
It's finally here :)
Hello Houston!



























Hope your weekend is fantastic.
Linking up with Lauren :)

You Might Also Like

8 COMMENTS

  1. You look so happy in your new button... I love it! And I don't even have a significant other, but I love baby pics on pinterest haha :) Presh babies are an awesome pick me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have so much fun in Houston! Too bad it's not next weekend otherwise we could totally have grabbed lunch because I'll be home then! Also your new button is so cute. And there is no shame in pinning pictures of babies. I do it all the time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that baby pic is adorable and yeah for a weekend getaway! not sure if I said so yet but LOVE the new blog design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep finding cute baby things to pin also. Hello baby fever! That's still a long ways away for me too! That picture is adorable though! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. good luck with school! YAY I am also very excited for spring break!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Blog Love