When Life Gives You Lemons...

March 05, 2012


Make Lemonade!

Is it just me or does it seem like most of my time is spent doing homework or studying?
For all you college students out there, am I right or am I right?
Last week was a non stop work load, but I put forth my best effort and made it through.
This week isn't any different, I've been trying to study all day, but distractions get the best of me.
If it weren't for all these little bumps in the road I'd be making out much better.
Seriously, I haven't hardly looked over my psychology review and the test is at 9:30 in the morning.
Of course right after my government class which gives me zero studying time.
All I've got to say is tonight will be spent studying.. maybe an all nighter?
I doubt that will happen considering out of my 2 years of college I have never pulled an all nighter.
I'll be just fine as long as I keep telling myself..
there is light at the end of the tunnel.
Spring break is next week!
Hallelujah!


Aside from school, tomorrow is my doctors appointment that I've been waiting on for the last two weeks.
Hopefully, good news will be the result of that, but all I can do for now is pray.

On a brighter note Eric has an interview for a co op on Wednesday! 
This can be taken as good news or bad.
The good being that he will have a foot in the door once he graduates with his engineering degree.
He will also be getting paid.
The bad part is that the co op is only during a fall or spring semester which means Eric will have to hold off on his degree and the other bad part is that this co op is not within driving distance.
I'm having mixed feelings about this, but we'll just have to see how this all pans out.
God will not give us anything we cannot handle.

I hope you ladies have a wonderful Tuesday!
I on the other hand will do my best :)



You Might Also Like

6 COMMENTS

  1. i'm not in the school phase of life anymore but i still remember what it was like to be on school mode 24/7. hope you have a great spring break!
    xx jes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have so much homework this week. It's ridiculous and so not fun at all! Praying that you get good news from the doctor today! I know whatever God has in store for Eric and the co-op will be for the best. Have a great day girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait until studying and homework is done with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck, girl! School can definitely be overwhelming!

    ReplyDelete
  5. stumbled onto your blog and just wanted to leave you a little blog luv! Def enjoyed reading this post!!

    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Breana! I have finally discovered why I wasn't getting your blog updates! I think I was following like a different URL? or something like that. They have not been showing up for me in forever but I am so excited that I figured it out. I get exactly how ya feel the business of school is never ending. At least you get spring break soon...so jealous. I am praying for your doctors apt and for your boyfriend. God has it all in control.
    Have a great day despite all the craziness,
    Nichole
    http://andwhatcouldstandagainst.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Blog Love