Sponsor Feature [Live.Laugh.Love]

April 29, 2012


I'm excited to bring to you Cassie from Live.Laugh. Love!
She is amazing and likes to make pretty things which she sales in her shop!
I have definitely loved getting to know her this last month and I believe you would too, so get on over to her lovely blog :]

{Comments are disabled so you can visit her wonderful blog and say hello}

Please tell us a little about you and your blog!

I'm Cassie & I blog over at Live.Laugh.L0ve. A mommy blog where I share the journey through this beautiful, crazy journey of life. I live life, laugh often and love with my whole heart. You will find little bits of everything on my blog. Motherhood, marriage, life, fashion, my shop, etc. Really the list goes on! :)) 

What inspires you to blog?

Life inspires me to blog. I believe in Embracing Life & I try and share that through my blog by taking this life in beauty. My children & husband inspire me. God inspire me. Really, anything and everything inspires me to write. I'm a writer by nature. :) 

What are your go to blogs?

and those are just a couple. ;) 

What is the one thing you love most about this time of year?

Watching God's creation come to life. The birds are singing. The flowers are blooming. Everything is starting to burst with life. We are able to spend time outside and relax on the back porch after a long day while the kids play. It's one of my favorite times of the year. 

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Blog Love