TIU Bikini Series Check In [Link Up]

April 26, 2012


Hello ladies :)
I can't believe that 2 weeks has already gone by; it seems like yesterday that we were just starting this challenge, or to me at least! These last 2 weeks have been exactly what I needed. I have forgotten over the last two years how much I love to workout :)  It's so refreshing and I just feel so.... ALIVE!  There is something so rewarding about working out, don't you think? 
The feeling of accomplishment.
The feeling that you're on top of the world.
The feeling that you are beautiful and nobody can ever take that away from you!
The feeling of happiness and pure joy of doing something great for your body!

I could go on, but those are just a few of the ways a good workout makes me feel!

Goals Goals Goals is where it's at according to my kinesiology book and Katrina and Karena!
Goals help to establish a commitment.


Yes as you can see from #1 I'm not doing this challenge to lose weight, but I'm completely in this to tone and sculpt! I have an extremely high metabolism apparently, so it wouldn't make much since to lose weight when I have a hard time even putting weight on. I am extremely blessed for that but I still try my best to eat healthy and workout to keep myself in the best shape possible.

Here is my online journal I've been keeping :]
This will fill you in on exactly what I've been doing, what I'm feeling, and what I'm thinking.









This online journal can be found in the Tone It Up community!
If you are part of the community add me!
If you aren't and want to be join now! It's absolutely amazing and is definitely a great way to interact with others who are in it to win it, just like we are :]

You can find me in the community by clicking [HEREEE]

Now it's your turn! 
How's the work out coming along, like it, love it, share it!
Look forward to reading yalls posts!

Rules:
1) Spread the word by grabbing the button and placing it in your post or on your sidebar :] We'd love for this to take off!
2) Please only post in the link up if it is workout related, preferably the Tone It Up Bikini Series.
3) Have fun and make new friends :) We could all use a support buddy!
This link up will close on May 2, however come back on Friday for the next link up!


My Beautiful, Crazy Life



You Might Also Like

9 COMMENTS

  1. I love this series! Way to kick your own butt into action- it's very motivating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my bikini days are SO over!! But I'm rooting you on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, where'd you get that picture of me in my red bikini?

    I found your blog from the blog hop on Connecting Now. I'm so glad I stopped by; I'm discovering all kinds of wonderful blogs. Mine is at www.1hundred-words.com. Stop by any time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You put me to shame. You do about double what I do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your post!!

    http://legazpifabmoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Blog Love