Week in Instagrams

April 09, 2012


Hello hello :)
First off I hope you all had a fabulous Easter because mine was absolutely amazing!
Fellowship, Worship, Friends, Food, and Fun about sums up Easter Sunday!
It was just what I needed to get through this upcoming week!
Secondly, I now have Instagram.
Shocker I know!
I am completely loving this new addition to android users ways of capturing pictures.
It is certainly my new favorite app!
Now I present to you my very first week in Instagrams :]

1. My Easter Pedi that I did myself. I am loving all of these spring colors.
2. Cali now has her very own scratching post which was made by Eric with lots of love! Needless to say, she loves it :]
3. The very first picture I took with this app! Our backyard!
4. Trip to the local bait and tackle to get some shrimp. We do a lot of fishing!

1. Bordom at it's finest!
2. Eric and I took the scenic route down Ocean Drive on our way to Threads, which happens to be my favorite consignment shop. If you're ever in the area, I recommend it!
3. Favorite Breakfast as of recently! Cinnamon Raisin bread and granola yogurt.
4. Sportin my new glasses, and yes that is a puppy at the bottom; she just wouldn't hold still!

1. Easter egg coloring with my love!
2. Easter Sunrise Service on the beach :] 
3. Took an evening cruise on the boat to find two dolphins. It was a perfect end to this wonderful Easter! God's creations are beautiful! 
4. Easter outfit! For those of you who noticed; my skirt is actutally a dress as seen above, but it looks extremely cute as a skirt don't you agree?

There you have it :)
If you would like to follow along with my weekly snippets on Instagram; you can find me below!
Username: xobreannaxo
Happy Monday Friends!

Linking up with:

You Might Also Like

18 COMMENTS

  1. Love the instagrams! It is addicting isn't it? I've always wanted to see a dolphin. It looks like you've had a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had the Instagram app. The pictures always look so good! My phone doesn't support it though. Sad! :( Sounds like you had a great Easter! That dress really does look cute as a skirt. Have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pictures, I didn't know the andriod started having the instagram app. yet, I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yayy! So excited to be following you :) Question though...how do you do the collages?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice backyard!! What a great view to have!
    I just downloaded Instagram too...but I've only taken 6-ish photos. I keep forgetting I have it. ha!

    Thanks for linking up today!
    Spread the word!
    Monday Meet Up @ Covered in Grace!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pix, and your blog design is adorable. I'm on instagram too, if ya want to follow. @mrsbonnbonn

    Stopping by from Monday Meet Up @Covered in Grace!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aren't you just loving that Android now has Instagram!? The day it came out last week felt like waking up on Christmas Morning :) You should join me next week for Instagram Mondays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! You have the coolest backyard it looks like!!! :) Sounds like a happy Easter too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. aw, i totally didn't dye any eggs this year! this makes me want to! I should have convinced my hubs they were needed lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE that dress as a skirt, SO cute! AND love all these pictures, you look adorable in all of them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful shots!!

    Stopping in from the Sunday Blog Hop!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. great pics! Would you mind linking back to mine or Ashlee's blog and using our button if you are going to link up with us?
    Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those are great pictures. I've started taking more pictures lately (with my digital camera) and posting more pictures on my blog. It's fun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this & I love that you now have instagram! I'm going to follow you :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the picture of the two of you at sunset! I LOVE your new blog design!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You and your boy are so cute together! And that dress/skirt is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love all those pics :)
    So happy you have instagram now - isn't it fun?

    Ps -LOVING your new header - colorful and makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Blog Love