Breanna Lately

May 09, 2012



After finishing my last final this morning!

Yes I am still alive! I have been so extremely exhaustingly busy over the last two weeks. It's been crazy, but definitely worth it!
I am officially finished with my associates degree in science as of 9:00 this morning! Yay! 
I am so beyond excited if you can't tell!
Unfortunately, I still have two more years until I graduate with my undergraduate degree!
On the brighter note I am one step closer to being a registered dietician!

Also you may notice the new blog design :)
Yours truly has been working on this in between all the school work!
I am very proud of the finished product, however I must say it was a pain in the butt to transfer over to my actual blog account! I don't get it, you'd think it would be easy peasy, but blogger definitely showed me otherwise.

I hope everyone is having a great start to the week :)
The rest of my week will consist of getting ready for ALL the company that will be here over the weekend for my graduation, as well as packing to head on home for the summer!
So glad to finally have a break for once!


You Might Also Like

15 COMMENTS

  1. Love the layout! And congrats girl! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks Awesome!!! I want to do this so bad, but I feel so computer illiterate sometimes haha
    did you make your facebook, pinterest.... things?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great new look!! And congrats on being done!! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS GIRL!!!!! One Step Closer is alway better than one step back!! Two years will be here before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats! and love the new blog look! http://ablessedandblissfullife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the new blog layout! I just changed mine but I think it's changing again because I'm not quite happy with it :) And CONGRATS!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE IT!!!

    YAY, YOU!!! Congratulations on the AA degree! Fantastic! Keep it up! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! And I love the colors of your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on graduating!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love your new layout! :) super cute!! Congrats on graduating too! Happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations!! Love the new layout, I'm working on mine b/t finals too. Last one is in the morning! woohoo! :))

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving the new design! So fresh and pretty! Congrats on getting your degree! I'll be finishing my associates this July, I'm so excited! Enjoy your break :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. CONGRATS!! Graduating is an accomplishment every time!! I had three (HS, BS and MBA)... LIVE it up girl! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats to you and the design looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. thank you so much for your sweet comment! I hope that your finals aren't too stressful and you breeze through them very quickly!! xO!
    www.thehautecookie.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Blog Love