Graduation Recap

May 14, 2012


Hello ladies :)
Once again I have been a terrible blogger and I apologize!

I'm sure y'all are getting extremely tired of the repetition, but I can now officially say I am an Associates Degree Graduate with a 4.0 GPA :) Now if only I can continue this "A" streak throughout the next two years of my college career, I'd be set.
It goes to show where a lot of hard work can get you :)

I actually can't believe how fast the last two years have flown by.. just two years ago I was graduating from high school. I guess time flies when your having fun, speaking of fun! 
My graduation weekend was an absolute blast.
I had family from all over help me in celebrating my accomplishment. 
Drinks. Music. Delicious Food. Good Company. 
What more could I ask for :)
It's amazing to me how many people out there love and support me. I would just like to give a big shout out to those of you who have congratulated me, sent me gifts, attended my graduation, and sent blessings my way.  I couldn't be more blessed and I truly wouldn't of been able to do it without all the support over the last few years. You guys rock and I appreciate you :) 

Eric & I at the reception after my graduation!

You Might Also Like

10 COMMENTS

  1. 4.0, wow!!! Great job!! Congratulations.

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, congrats on getting through college so amazingly! You got a degree with a 4.0, that is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulationsssss on graduating!! :) :) What are you going to do next?

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS GIRL!!!!!! You deserve nothing but the best to celebrate your hard work!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOW INCREDIBLE! Congrats lady!!!

    XO,

    wardrobe girls

    www.wardrobesimetandliked.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Graduation!

    I found you through Spring Fling, a little late ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. YOU ROCK GIRL! Congrats on this HUGE accomplishment! Hope you are doing well xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. 4.0 is amazing!! Way to go lady!!! And congrats again!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Blog Love