Speed Date Blogger Style

May 31, 2012


This Little Momma


I was so excited when I saw that nicole was hosting this link up and couldn't wait to join in :)
So here it is:

Eric and I will have been dating for four years on June 21st with 2 of those years being in a long distance relationship. 

Eric and I in High School :)
My absolute favorite movie is P.S. I Love You with my newest favorite book being the 50 shades trilogy.

I was a runner all throughout my high school years running both track and cross country. My team and I actually placed 3rd at the state cross country meet in Austin in 2006.  Yeah, I was hardcore into running. I'll have to write a post on this or else I'll be here all day telling you about it.

Medal Stand :)
My favorite color is actually green, however I wear more neutral colors than anything.

I ran my very first 10K without even training for it and managed to finish in an hour.

If you were to ask me where I want to eat the answer will be subway every time.

I donate my hair to locks for love around every 2 years, however this time around my hair seems to be growing a bit slower.

I vacationed in Cancun the past two summers with my boyfriend and his parents! Total amazeness!

I live on the beach and don't spend half as much time there as you would think! Crazy?

I have a handful of friends and two best friends :) 

Two Besties Jacie and Paige :)
I am not a morning person by any means. I love to sleep and don't like to be bothered before 10 am :) I can wake up early when needed but it takes me a while to snap into my normal bubbly self. hehe

I was born and raised in Texas, but when I was younger I lived in North Carolina for a few short years.


Happy Thursday :)

You Might Also Like

8 COMMENTS

  1. Wow, I now know a lot more about you! It's so cool that you were a runner. I wish I could get in to it too. Oh, and what's going on in that ADORABLE picture of you and your besties?

    <3Hima

    ReplyDelete
  2. My moms donated her hair a few times as well. I think what locks for love dose is awesome. Got any big plans for your 4 year anniversary coming up ????

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute AND informative post! you must be super in shape for being able to run so well! i wish i was into running more... and also that i lived on the beach! how lucky are yoU!? you and your bf are super cute too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining my blog hop! Here I am to visit & follow! That is so awesome, four years! Congrats! Love the pics! :) Have a great day and I hope to read more of your wonderful blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the fact you donate your hair .. you are so wonderful to do that. Kudos.

    Congrats on the anniversary too ..!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These posts are so fun! I love all of the things you shared, beautiful! I was a runner too in high school... mvp on my team for 3 years! Now I've run 3 marathons & countless halfs, 10k's & 5K's :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah state track! I was NOT a runner, but I ran because I had too.... haha. I was a high jumper! I got third at our state meet... Much less of an accomplishment in NM then in TX I'm sure... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is SO fun! and fun to get to learn more about you, cute girl!

    xo,

    wardrobe girls

    www.wardrobesimetandliked.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Blog Love