Sponsor Spotlight [Hello. Also, I love you.]

May 21, 2012



Instead of doing a questionnaire like I normally do I thought it would be fun to get to know the ladies personalities and style a little better by having them create a polyvore summer collage :) So without further ado; I present to you Sue's Summer Outfit!

[I am leaving comments on so you can comment on her awesome taste, but please do go say hello to her]

 Thank you Sue for sharing your summer style with us! I must admit that I am loving the color combo and those rockin bangles!
 Ladies go meet Sue; you'll be glad you did :]

You Might Also Like

1 COMMENTS

  1. Her Summer outfit is so cute. I'm off to check out her blog right now! Thanks for sharing. :)

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Blog Love