Sponsor Spotlight [Row House 14]

May 27, 2012



Instead of doing a questionnaire like I normally do I thought it would be fun to get to know the ladies personalities and style a little better by having them create a polyvore summer collage :) So without further ado; I present to you Heidi's Summer Outfit!

[I am leaving comments on so you can comment on her awesome taste, but please do go say hello to her]

Thank you Heidi for sharing with us your summer style! I am loving the casualness of this outfit, it's so cute and comfortable. :]
Now go show Heidi some blog love!

You Might Also Like

4 COMMENTS

  1. What a cute outfit, it's perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit. Very effortless and stylish. Perfect Summer look.

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. heidi i love your summer oufit-so cute and casual!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Blog Love