TIU Bikini Challenge Check In [Link Up]

May 03, 2012


Hello ladies :) 
Long time no see!
Let me just say I'm exhausted just from this week alone & I still have one week left of school!
I'm officially done with 3 classes and only have 3 more to go! YAY!
I am so excited to be so close to graduating next week! 
Now onto the exercise in my life.. it was non existant this week.
I had good intentions of continuing to keep up, but sometimes life gets in the way.
I'm bummed that I already "failed" on completing this bikini challenge, but in all fairness I have been a busy beaver :]  I hope that you are ALL still motivated and holding tight to the goal :)
I plan on picking it up next week, but the following week will definitely be a lot slower!
I can't wait to finally be able to relax again!


Now it's your turn! 
How's the work out coming along, like it, love it, share it!
Look forward to reading yalls posts!

Rules:
1) Spread the word by grabbing the button and placing it in your post or on your sidebar :] We'd love for this to take off!
2) Please only post in the link up if it is workout related, preferably the Tone It Up Bikini Series.
3) Have fun and make new friends :) We could all use a support buddy!
This link up will close on May 9, however come back Friday for the next link up!


My Beautiful, Crazy Life

You Might Also Like

3 COMMENTS

  1. Don't worry. I failed this week too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. light at the end of the tunnel! one more week to go, you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so jealous that you have the energy or motivation to do this.. lol.. even if i did, i have c-section tummy... so only surgery can cure that =) i guess thats my excuse for slacking?

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Blog Love