Breeze Creations Grand Opening Day :)

June 25, 2012


Today is the day that my dream finally comes true!
I took a leap of faith and opened the shop :)
I honestly am so excited and am utterly astounded at the great response I've had from so many people over the last few months.  It makes me happy knowing that so many people support this lil dream of mine! So from the bottom of my heart, I'd like to thank you all for the encouraging words, the positive thoughts and most of all the continuous support! It really means a lot :)

Now what you have all been waiting for...
I present to you Breeze Creations :)


Don't you love the header design?
Emily from Designs by Emily created it for me :)
I told her I wanted a dandelion themed header, and this was the finished product!
I believe she executed that vision perfectly!
So thank you Emily for the beautiful work! I love it!

So a bit of information about the shop
-Shipping for now will only be to the United States and Canada because I don't want to bite off more than I can chew if you get what I'm saying :) 
-Headbands from now on [after the ones in the shop sale] are going to be made to order.. 
- the hair combs can be made to order on your request. Have some colors in mind? I'd love to work with you! -This process is still in develop so check back on this!

Happy Shopping:)



Monday Meet Up
Misc Monday
Mingle Monday


You Might Also Like

12 COMMENTS

  1. Going to check it out now! Congrats!

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the shop!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations girl!! :)) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very exciting!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on opening the shop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats lady! this is awesome!

    kalobandelise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome, congrats! I was so excited the day I opened my Etsy store. It looks great!


    Christen :>
    www.anunordinaryhello.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! Opening a shop is so exciting. Going to check it out now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOOO HOOO! So happy for you girl :) I know you've worked so hard for this and it's all paid off. First, I want to say that I am IN LOVE with the header -- so perfect! Second, the shop items are just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Blog Love