Tuesday 10

June 12, 2012



Hello Lovelies :)
Once again I'm joining in on the fun over at Chalk in the Rain as well as linking up for the first time with Mom2Memphis and Ruby for Tuesday 10. This weeks theme is 10 favorite things from the 90's which I totally have covered although I was born in 91 I can still remember a few things I loved during the late 90's :) 

Is it normal to pretend you didn't already know about someone/something via Facebook when it comes up in a "real life" conversation with that person?
*I'd think not, but I do it occasionally so people don't think I'm creepin. :]

Is it normal to "fart and walk away?"
* ha no, but sometimes you've got do what you gotta do.

Is it normal to spy on your neighbors?
* No, that's just weird.

Is it normal to read your boyfriend's/husband's texts?
*No, such a huge invasion of privacy.

Is it normal to compulsively check social media for notifications?
* Not at all, but it happens a lot in the world we live in today.

Is it normal for a 20-something woman to listen to Rap/Hip Hop?
* I'd say so, I occasionally listen to it :)

Is it normal to take toiletries from a hotel?
* I don't see a problem with it because they just throw it away anyways if its used.

Is it normal for your dog to sleep in your bed?
* I don't see why not! 

Is it normal to taste test grapes out of the bag at the grocery store?
* No, but I see it happen a lot. I for one have never done that.

Is it normal for men to shape their eyebrows?
* No, but I don't think a unibrow is sexy. haha

=======================================================

10 of my favorite things from the 90's in no particular order..


1. Neopets/Giga Pets
2. Hansen/Nsync/Backstreet Boys
3. Furbies
4. The Bernstein Bears Books
5. Lisa Frank Folders
6. Game Boys
7. Pokemon
8. Doug
9. Spice Girls
10. Sky Dancers

Linking up for:

Mom2MemphisandRuby




You Might Also Like

19 COMMENTS

  1. We still have my husbands game boy, batteries and all! People always beg to play it when they come over!

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Breanna! I enjoyed reading this post!! Great answers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Nsync....I miss the good old days. Please don't say you were pro-BSB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY, these bring back so many memories from when I was younger.....oh the life as a kid. They really have no clue how good they have it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I seriously love the 90s, and this post!

    xox,
    Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved reliving the topic ! I loved Doug and Ferbies! They are so weird! Ha I love your list. Check out my Tuesday 10 if you have time! I am your newest follower in all capacities! MostWhatMatters

    ReplyDelete
  7. But which did you like more? NSYNC or BSB?
    New follower
    http://lifeexperienceneeded.blogspot.ca/2012/06/tuesday-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. OK, I'm singing MMMbop now! Love this list!

    ReplyDelete
  9. NSync makes me so happy! I saw them three times in concert:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the 90's. I also linked up and have the Spice Girls in my list!

    lifefeelsgoodinpbeach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I totally meant to post for Tuesday 10 this week but ran out of time. I so wanted to take part because the 90's were MY ERA. You are a bit younger than me which is evidenced in your likes, but Gameboys .. boy the hours I spent on mine!

    N*Sync and BSB of course were always in my CD player too .. Bless em!

    ReplyDelete
  12. haha you don't think unibrows are sexy?!?! kidding!
    thanks for linking up today!! :) I also loved reading your 90's top 10 too! those were seriously the days. wish I would've held on to my gameboy. do you remember TalkBoys too?!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I saw a game boy like that at a rummage sale last weekend. I was this close to buying it, just because I wanted it for no reason. :)

    I have been so behind on your blog dear, I'm sorry. here's hoping I can catch up soon!
    -wHiT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cool list!! I actually just introduced my 4 yr old to The Spice Girls.... She loves them! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Furbies...hahaha! I think the one I had was possessed cause it would always go off in the middle of the night and scare the crap out of me! I love this post :)
    Modern Modest Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  16. I found your blog through a tweet from Laura Hernandez... I love it! I just recently became your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. lol I definitely always make a fool of myself and ask "Aren't we friends on FB somehow? I don't think we've actually met".

    People will either go for the awkwardness or they won't!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Blog Love