Introducing: [Life's A Dance]

July 19, 2012


Hello ladies! How are you all today?
I'm Stormy and I blog over at Life's A Dance

I'm here today while Breanna is off enjoying vacation!
How exciting is that? 
While she's off relaxing and having loads of fun I'm here to entertain you. So let's get the party started right?

Alright, I'm a Wisconsin girl born and bred. I love being dressed up in heels and pearls but will jump in a waist deep mud pit to rescue cows or ATV's if needed. Been there. Done that. No sweat. I grew up in a city of 1,000 people and couldn't wait to leave. Now I'm doing everything possible to get back. 
Funny how that happens ehh?  I am a Registered Nurse trying to find the specialty that's right for me. I'm thinking babies, kiddos or mommas having babies. Right now I'm working on a {crazy busy} medical floor and learning lots. I'm also a daughter, a sister, and a wedding planning bride to be <3
09.15.12

I've known my {hunk of a} fiance since I was about 8 years old. For real. We got engaged on Christmas Day 2011 and will be married 09.15.12!! Wedding planning is well underway! And rush, rush panic time is starting to kick in.

Want to meet my hunk? 
Here he is. Handsome Eric of mine!

Sexy right? I know. Just call me Mrs. Church:)
Alright, alright I'm kidding {kind of}
Here's the real guy:

 Still pretty sexy if you ask me. Oh yeah. That's allll mine. 
It's totally okay if you're jealous. I don't blame you :)


Before I get too distracted by handsome men let me fill you in on what Life's A Dance is all about. I started blogging to remember. Almost like a online diary...though not quite as juicy. 
Now I blog about my daily life, wedding planning {of course}, my attempts at being fashionable, my love for DIY-ing, travel {wishful thinking} crafts, and baking and whatever else pops into thee ole' brain. It's a never ending smorgasbord really.

What to know a few more things about me?
A few random deats about myself:
I'm addicted to reality tv.
{Love me some Giuliana & Bill...amazeballs}
I'm 5 foot 5 1/2 inches tall.
I could drink french vanilla cappuccino and caramel fraps all day. And margaritas. Morning, noon and night. 


I am WAY too sarcastic! #wayoflife
I totally believe that anything can be cured with cupcakes. 
Try it once. It will work. Promise. 
I love:
Decorating my house-thank goodness for Pinterest!

 Sugar-most anything with sugar
The color pink
My family, friends and my bloggy buddies
Christmas time
Target {spend WAY too much time and $$ there!}
 Sunshine
Fishing {pink pole of course}
I love to be a photographer some day! 

 And I'd love it if you stop on by! 
I love, love, LOVE getting to know all you lovely people! 
Come on over, bring a good drink, kick it up and stay awhile! 

Thanks so much to Breanna for letting me take over for the day! 
I seriously can't wait to see some photos & hear all about her vacation! I hope that it was a blast girl!

With loads of love
XoXo



You Might Also Like

2 COMMENTS

  1. Nice to meet you Stormy :) I loved seeing a bunch of things I like on your list, especially the reality TV obsession and cupcakes. Thanks for sharing!

    Evani
    simplyevani@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post - I think he totally looks like Eric Church! haha! Oh, also love that bedroom!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Blog Love