July Group Sponsor Spotlight

July 20, 2012



Blog  |  Twitter  |  Pinterest

I am a Petroleum Landman, Certified Personal Trainer, Used Car Lot Owner, Landlord, Christ follower, Entrepreneur, Crafter, DIYer, Cook, Organizer, Gardener, Traveler, Singer, Book-a-holic, Shoe Lover, Talker, Wife and probably a whole lot more, but that paints you a picture, I'm sure. ;) So, what can you find within my blog?? Bits and pieces of my life. Total randomness about my hobbies, thoughts and everything in between. The sky is the limit with me. Each Thursday I host a link party for all your DIY/Recipes/Craft Projects (come link up!) I hope you'll follow me on my blogging journey! :) 

Favorite Thing About Summer
My favorite thing about summer is grilling outdoors! 
Love spending time outdoors even in the crazy heat! ;)
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Blog  |  Pinterest  |  Twitter 

I am a work at home mom of a 14 month old baby boy. I love to blog about my adventures in motherhood, fashion, photography, DIY projects and recipes. I take a particular interest in finding ideas/products on Pinterest and trying them out for myself. I invite you to follow along on my journey through life and be inspired and have a few laughs while you're at it!

Favorite Thing About Summer
My favorite thing about summer is more free time. I am in a seasonal job and the summer always calms down meaning I can spend a lot more quality time with my son. Of course, more time for blogging/DIY/shopping/photography too :)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Blog  |  Twitter  |  Pinterest

  I am 24 years old, born and raised in WI, living life to the fullest. I'm in the process of moving to my dream apartment in Green Bay (Go Pack Go) who loves football, music (whether it be blasting the radio or going to concerts), hanging out with friends, spending a relaxing day/night at home reading or vegging on the couch, and shopping. I have two cats who are my furbabies and I don't know what I would do without them. I have a job I love, an amazing family, and so many great friends who I consider family.

Favorite Thing About Summer
I'm honestly not a huge fan of summer (being from WI and all, I love snow).  
I do like all the summer concerts I go to though (I could just do without the 80*+ weather).

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Blog  |  Facebook  |  Twitter 

I'm a graphic design student that blogs about my life, does DIYs & whatever else I can think of. I'm currently working on opening a shop! :)

Favorite Thing About Summer
I love being up at my families cottage and just relaxing and hanging out with my cousins. 
We always have so much fun!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Blog |  Twitter  |  Facebook 
I'm just a girl in love with many things including God, my husband, reading novels, sewing, baking, graphic design, blogging, photography and so much more! My blog is a place where I can write what I love, what I hate, my experiences and my day to day journeys. I also love to have fun with link ups and giveaways! Come say HI, I love meeting new friends!

Favorite Thing About Summer
BBQs and Family Time!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Blog |  Twitter  |  Facebook 

Aloha y'all! I'm Jessica and I blog over at Jessica Who?. The title of my blog refers to the constant "Jessica who??" question that all of us Jessica's face. I'm a Texas girl who lives in Hawaii with my sweet husband and our baby, Duke (he's a 1 year old puggle). I write about everything from recipes (I don't cook but I love to eat) and fashion (I like to pretend that I know what I'm talking about). I love making new friends so come by and say hello!

Favorite Thing About Summer
I love laying out and being at the beach!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Go say hello to these lovely ladies and tell them Breanna sent you :)
You'll love them just as much as I do!
Happy Weekend Friends.

You Might Also Like

2 COMMENTS

  1. Thanks for the new blogs to read!

    Anywho, I also nominated you for a bunch of blog awards! Check it out, here: Blog Awards

    <3Hima

    ReplyDelete
  2. I a big fan of some of these ladies already! :) Excited to check out some new ones!

    Evani
    simplyevani@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Blog Love