Photo Dump :)

July 01, 2012


Happy Monday Ladies :)
Things have been crazy around here so I'll just leave you with what's been going on lately!



+ Had my first customer in the shop yesterday and that is my happy face :)
+ Cali is such a lazy cat, don't you wish you had her life?
+ Father's day watermelon and pineapple mojitos
+Snoopy's; the best seafood restaurant ever!

+Firecracker bites that are more like colorful bites, but they were delish!
+Me enjoying the nice summer heat without makeup.. ha 
+BEACH BEACH BEACH!
+Gorgeous sunset.


+Father's Day Attire!
+Favorite pair of sandals
+My Shop, Breeze Creations is open :) You should come take a look!
+My next top model head shot?


+Me and Jacie with the Bride :)
+Starbucks to start off the wedding day right.
+Rehearsal dinner outfit
+Jacie and Allie after the wedding!

If you'd liked, follow along with me on Instagram :)

Linking up with:

Monday Meet Up
Misc Monday
Phone Photo Fun


You Might Also Like

15 COMMENTS

  1. Looks like a good weekend! What nail polish color is on your toes in the sandal picture? It is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVING the sandals!!!...totally loving them...and I always get a kick at how the coffee places (Mine is The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf in Cali) always misspell my name, too.

    Happy MONday!!
    Be Blessed <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a cat named Cali that looks very similar to your Cali, only mine has a little more darker fur in the calico spots. And I adore the sandals! They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like an awesome weekend! Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures! Those sandals are adorable! And I'm gonna check out your shop now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I owned those sandals, they'd be my favorite pair too! Cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Breanna! I found you through the Monday Meet Up. I've got family in Waco Texas, but I live in South Africa with my husband and four kids. Recently I told a friend that I want to move back to the States and in regards to building friendships and good relationships, she recommended Texas, even though she's from Washington State. :)

    I'm now following you on GFC. I have 5 blogs and it would be great if you could follow at least one of them. Here's my poetry blog at http://considertheliliespoetry.blogspot.com

    All my other links are listed there.

    Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, I love those sandals! sounds like you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the sandals! Congrats to your first sell in your store :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So much cuteness for me to handle! Let's see..your sandals are to die for, that headband is just adorable, and those cookies look absolutely amazinggggg. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your first shop purchase! I'm going to have to stop and take a peak. Love the headband.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love those sandles! They are super cute. I am a new follower from the GFC blog hop!

    Morgan

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute blog. I love your sandals, I'm slightly sandal obsessed. Following you from the GFC Blog Hop! Hope you'll check me out.

    ReplyDelete
  14. so glad you linked up! Love your blog! Where are you at in Texas??

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Blog Love