Polka Dots & Recaps

July 31, 2012


Shorts- Pac Sun
Top- Dillards

Hello Hello. How was your weekend? I had a fabulous LONG weekend visiting my parents and couldn't think of a more perfect way to spend it than with good food and the olympics :) It seems surreal that I am getting older and don't live at home anymore and the fact that I have to travel 6 hours in order to see my parents is just crazy. I don't want to be an adult anymore. I'm sure at some point we will all say that right? Honestly though I am so glad that I had the chance to make it up there to see them before the big move in 2 weeks! I can't believe that Eric and I are going to be Houstonians, although it will be short-lived, it'll still be an experience of a lifetime for the both of us.  

 Happy Wednesday!

Linking with:

You Might Also Like

16 COMMENTS

  1. Congrats on hitting 1000 followers! That's awesome! :-D

    Love the polka dot shirt, too <3

    Sarah B Texas @ <a href="http://www.sarahbtexas.blogspot.com>City Girl Gone Country</a>
    http://www.sarahbtexas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats girl! I totally love that polka dot tank.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love your top!!!! PS: Congrats on 1000 followers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't you looking dashing as ever with your red lips! Congrats on 1,000 followers too, soo exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. too cute. you. your site. your outfit.

    Aloha,
    Stopping by to say "hi" and follow ya from the GFC hop. If you're up for a bit of a ride come join me at localsugarhawaii.com-- we're riding the wave of life one little adventure at a time.

    xo,
    Nicole
    localsugarhawaii.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. stopping by from Real Girl Glam and Texas! congrats on 1000 followers a huge milestone!

    xoxo
    Val
    http://valverdestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely casual look. I'm from New Zealand, so I can't wait to bring out the shorts and go barefoot! *sigh* only one month till summer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on getting to 1,000 followers! So exciting! Also loving your polka dot shirt. So cute!


    XOXO,

    Britt + Whit

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on 1000 followers that is awesome. Love the loose top with the fitted shorts you have the perfect figure for it

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on reaching 1000 followers that is so awesome and I'm so happy for you (: You look absolutely adorable in these pictures!

    xx
    Dearest Lou

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on the milestone! :D And such a fun top, I'm in love with polkadots.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Blog Love