Sponsor Spotlight Post: [Forever and a Day]

July 10, 2012


{Comments are disabled so you can visit her lovely blog and say hello}
Blog || Twitter || Facebook || Pinterest

Hi! My name is Melissa and I blog over at Forever and A Day. I'm a 25 year old newlywed documenting life and love in sunny Los Angeles, C.A. A few things that make me ridiculously happy are: a great book (Currently reading Bloom by Kelle Hampton), green tea sweetened with blueberries, cuddling with my husband and our kitties, hanging out in restaurants, bars, and on the beaches of Los Angeles, and connecting with other bloggers! I would love to hear your story!

\\ Why do you blog? //
I started Forever and A Day to chronicle wedding planning / married life with my husband, Tim but it has since grown into so much more for me. It is my creative outlet, my travel journal, and a platform for me to discuss subjects I am passionate about like practicing safe sun, celebrating being a woman, taking care of the animals, and encouraging kindness.
Forever and A Day is a digital scrapbook of us; our life, our travels, our passions, our love, our marriage. \\ Which blog/blogs are your favorite reads? //
Emmy June Born In May 
Enjoying The Small Things  
From Mrs to Mama  
Rinse Repeat

\\ What is your favorite thing about being a blogger? //
My favorite thing about being a blogger is all the awesome people I've met and stories I read.  It is pretty much endlessly interesting to me to read what people do in their lives, what their tips on relationships are, finding new recipes and craft ideas, and hearing their travel stories.  It's amazing how diverse we all are, yet how many similarities we share.
\\ What is the one thing you love most about this time of year? //
The one thing I love most about summer is the way the season changes people. It is the time for vacations, adventures, getting sand in the floorboards of your car, sipping fruity drinks, wearing sandals for pretty much three months straight, sitting outside at night enjoying the warmth...  Summer makes most people happy and that sense of excitement, relaxation, and sweet summer peace is contagious.  


You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Blog Love