Nectar Sunglasses

August 06, 2012




I live by the beach and the one thing I can never have too many of is sunglasses which is why I am uber excited to introduce to you a fabulous company called Nectar :)
They are a company that specializes in creating cute, stylish sunglasses.
Did I mention that that their sunnies are affordable?
That's the best part for someone like me who seems to have a huge obsession with sunglasses or a problem with sitting on them, but that is besides the point. Affordable and stylish are always a plus, right?

I love all the color options that they offer, but what I love even more is that you can customize your own pair. I could be here all day showing you examples of my favorite color combinations but than it wouldn't be as much fun to you when you try it yourself :)

I seriously would recommend this company for those of you on the hunt for the perfect shades because they have all the essentials for the perfect pair of sunglasses; cute, fun, and affordable plus I think that their sunglasses are all that and a bag of chips, so why not check them out and see for yourself :)


Rockin my Nectar Sunnies :)

Disclaimer: These sunglasses were sent to me for reviewing purposes, but my opinions are honest and 100% my own. I would not recommend it if I didn't fully believe in the company and their products!


You Might Also Like

13 COMMENTS

  1. Oh fun, I've been looking for a new pair of sunglasses because I just have one pair. Def. gonna see what combination I can come up with and order :) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sunglasses are super cute, girl!! :) I just broke my favorite pair the other day...I may need to check these out!

    XO
    Amanda
    http://faithlovestrengthamandajo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These nectar glasses are adorable! want them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Blog is cute ♥
    If you have time you can also check out my blog,
    I just shared Buck the Bank Holiday I would love to hear your comment about the shoes.. Thanks Dear

    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are adorable! I'm definitely going to be looking into them! Good recommendation. I lost my favorite pair in the river on a canoe trip but I've been too cheap to buy another pair yet XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gosh, they are totally cute! i love that they come in so many colors. and i also like how they are wayfarers style.

    Want a pair of Lens Village Circle Lenses? Come and join my giveaway!
    Win a $50 giftcard to Shappy Apple! Come and join. :]

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so cool that you can build your own! I'm totally doing this ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been looking for some sunglasses that I actually like. I'm headed over to check these out! Thank you for sharing your review. By the way: I'm visiting from the GFC blog hop :D Hope you'll stop by for a visit sometime.

    -Jessica
    {Sugar in My Grits}
    http://mommiesblog2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun fun! If Only there was a beach near me to rock these things appropriately :)
    -wHiT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are SO cute! I LOVE all of the fun colors! :) I wish I had a beach to wear them to!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've never heard of this brand but they're super cute! I love all of the colors.

    Rachel
    http://www.postcardsfromrachel.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Newest follower from the blog hop! Stop by when ever you'd like :)

    xo Sandra
    redrose-vintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice glasses and looks stylish to see and thanks for sharing the information with us.
    Buy Designer Eyeglasses Online

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Blog Love