It's Ok + September MMI Questions

September 13, 2012


Happy Thursday :)

It's been a while since I've done one of these posts, so I figured what better way to see what's going on with me while at the same time presenting the Me, Myself, and I questions for this month.

It's Ok...

...that I watch at least 2 new movies each day on Netflix to pass the time until Eric gets home.

...to have a few items in my cart at many of my favorite online stores.. I guess I'm just waiting for them to pay itself? 

...that I'm jumping for joy at the fact that my inbox has only 7 emails in it.. been quite sometime sense that has happened. Hurray for being caught up!

...to have compared prices and perks at every gym in our area.. yes we're looking for a gym! This girl is out of shape and needs an elliptical in her life now. Any suggestions South Houstoniers?

...that Eric and I have almost watched 7 entire seasons of How I Met Your Mother within the last 3 weeks of living on our own. It's that good and we're addicted.

...well maybe it's not ok that I am just now getting around to posting this months questions for MMI... hope you forgive me and will join us for another month of getting to know one another. :)
Save the Date: September 18

1) When you're feeling down, what do you do to pick yourself up?

2)  If you had to live in a different time period which would you prefer?

3)  What is the most creative Halloween costume you've ever worn?

4)  Five weird things about you we wouldn't know without being told?

5)  What would you tell your 16-year-old self?

[Our additional co-host this month is Chelsea from Adventures With My Enemy Melanoma who submitted the 5th question brought to you this month]

My Beautiful, Crazy Life

You Might Also Like

13 COMMENTS

  1. I love that show! I haven't seen all seven seasons, I just catch it when I can when its on. It cracks me up though!
    I'm super excited about MMI! Love the questions :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thursday? I wish it was Thursday!

    How I Met Your Mother is SO good! One of my faves!


    www.youreawildoneaswel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of this. My husband and I love watching seasons on netflix! I am a new follower via the blog hop, come follow along http://sjdmiller.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually have never seen How I Met Your Mother! I really need to start watching.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How I Met Your Mother is my all time favorite show, I have to watch it all the time along with the Big Bang Theory :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a fun linkup! I always tell myself that I'm going to join and then I forget! Hopefully, I'll stick with it this time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. HIMYM is one of the best shows right now!! :-)
    can't wait for the MMI again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never seen HIMYM but I hear it's a great show!

    New follower!

    SEL
    growinglaughingandlovinginlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. stopping by from the Thursday link up! Love your beautiful, crazy blog and I TOO have carts filled with things I wish would just ship themselves to my door!

    ReplyDelete
  10. stopping by from the Thursday link up! Love your beautiful, crazy blog and I TOO have carts filled with things I wish would just ship themselves to my door!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! I found you through the weekend blog walk! I'm your newest follower and look forward to connecting with you!

    Christie
    http://satisfactionthroughchrist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. A nice, clean, inbox, is always okay with me!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for stopping by the Weekend Blog Walk! It was great to have you :)

    Jenna
    callherhappy.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Blog Love