Autumn Hues

October 02, 2012


It's definitely starting to feel a lot like fall around here with the temps being in the mid 70's to low 80's which is pretty amazing considering this is Texas we're talking about. There are so many reasons I love this time of year with the main one being the temperature change, however I also love seeing the leaves change color, the decorations, and all the different fall fashions.  If you couldn't tell I also love the colors of this season ranging from golds to neutrals to reds.. it's the perfect transition into the holiday season.

You Might Also Like

14 COMMENTS

  1. Ooooh my. i want all of it!! The nail polish and the shoes are my favs. Those shoes are CRAZY awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love the colors too!! what great nail-polish and lipstick - also love the scarf!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a fan of fall because it is cold and I'm a warm girl.

    But, you pictures remind me of the FUN fall has in store. I love a good candle and warm sweatshirt!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my favorite time of the year also. I live in Lake Charles, LA and the weather has been amazing. Nice and cool out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so I definitely want EVERYTHING :) especially that pillow. i'm obsessed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving the Essie color! It's still 90 here in Florida (I'm not sure if it will ever cool down!) but I did see some orange leaves on the ground today (where they just dead? maybe ;) ) and I smiled. I love this time of the year! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really like that sweater!

    http://eternal-simplicity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love fall colors! What a great group of items!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love fall and wish it was longer than just a couple months. I feel like it's so short!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i like that essie nail polish color! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    LensVillage Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'll always wear bright lipstick regardless of the season, but I love encorporating rust and brown and blush into my wardrobe this time of year! It's totally Indian Summer here in Southern California, so doesn't QUITE feel like fall yet, but you can bet we're all wearing fall clothes anyway! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Blog Love