Blenders Eyewear Review

October 24, 2012




#feelingood

I have had the privilege to work with an awesome company over the past few weeks and I couldn't be more excited to introduce them and their product to you today. Blenders is a newly formed eyewear business based out of San Diego and founded by two recent college grads who wanted to make a difference.  Their sunglasses are both fashionable and affordable, but the best part is that each pair of glasses sold helps to put America's youth through college by way of scholarships.  The fact that these sunglasses are so fun and stylish, plus are being sold for a good cause are definitely high up on my list. 

I mean come on you know you want a pair yourself, lucky for you Blenders is offering my readers a discount code for 20% off your order just use the code:  Crazyblend at checkout.



 If you have a second or two watch the video above to get a better insight into who they are and what they are about :)

We seriously loved modeling these sunglasses. They are so comfortable and lightweight that you don't even notice they are on your face. I love the fact that they are so versatile too.  If you are in the market for a new pair of shades, I highly recommend this company and their product + a good pair of shades for a good cause is always a definite plus :) 

Below you can read all about their scholarship mission.
Help them to help our children through college :)


All in all this is a fabulous company with a great mission and I back them 100% :)
You should definitely give them a go when searching for your next pair of shades.

Disclaimer: These sunglasses were sent to me for reviewing purposes, but my opinions are honest and 100% my own. I would not recommend it if I didn't fully believe in the company and their products!

You Might Also Like

4 COMMENTS

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Blog Love