Christmas Inspiration

October 10, 2012


Today I have for you Tiffany from The Ramblings of a Southern Belle sharing with you some holiday inspiration. Seriously though Christmas will be here before we know it. So excited!

Take it away Tif :)
________________________________________________________________________

Hiya! I'm so excited, it's my favorite time of the year! Can you believe that Christmas is SO NEAR? Well...if you are like me...you have procrastinated and now you are at crunch time and are trying to figure out what to make...or buy! I'm a crafty gal and I always try to "make" one gift for everyone...whether it's an ornament or a sweet treat. I hope you get inspired!

Source: google.nl


Source: google.com




Source: flickr.com




Source: luxefinds.com






Source: flickr.com




Source: bhg.com






Source: flickr.com


Don't wait to long to get started! It will be here before you can say "Jingle Belles"

XOXO, Tif
________________________________________________________________
Thanks Tif :) You have me even more excited about Christmas than I already was.
If any of you bloggers are looking for some holiday inspiration, this should do the trick.
Connect with Tif
Blog  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Pinterest

You Might Also Like

8 COMMENTS

  1. I can't believe Christmas is so close, this year is flying by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh the first picture is so cute!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of this! I can't wait until I can start decorating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the reindeer noses! What an awesome idea. And the little gingerbread man with bites missing, so cute! I love Christmas and can't wait for all the festivities to begin!

    Stories of an English rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Someone else who is excited for X-Mas too! I thought I was the only one. I absolutely love those cupcakes....they are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These holiday ideas are so fun!!! I can't believe Christmas is so close!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love all of these ideas! they make me so excited for christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Blog Love