Life Lately + October MMI Questions

October 09, 2012


What's been going on with me?
That is the question I sometimes wonder, but the answers are simple.

As you might of seen me mention, over the weekend I attended my first blogger event. Let me just say, if you haven't been to one you must :) It was awesome and it goes without saying that I loved meeting these lovely bloggers in person over drinks and brunch :) 


Welcoming the cooler temperatures over the weekend has definitely made it feel more like Fall around here as you can see from all the scarves worn above. Honestly, I wish that everyday was as chilly as it was over the weekend so that I can wear more sweaters and boots. It may have only been in the 60's and 70's, but I'll take what I can get :) 
_____________________________________________________________________

I started something new on the blog under the tab "Where I Party" and I'd love for you to take a peek.
It's a Blog Hop & Linky Directory :)
If you host a party of any sort that you'd like to share with us, please add it to the linky.
For those of you looking to party, this is the place for you to find some new link ups.
Win, Win? I think so!

My Beautiful, Crazy Life


_____________________________________________________________________


What is your favorite season? Explain.
Talk about a moment that changed your life?
If you could be any Crayola crayon color, what would you be & why?
Describe yourself as a superhero: Superpower? Name? Sidekick?
If you had all the money in the world and could only shop at 3 stores, where would you shop?

Mark Your Calendars
October 16 at midnight CST is when it goes live

_____________________________________________________________________


As I'm sitting here typing this I wonder how another year could of already passed.  November is the month that I started my blog (1 Year Ago) and I would love to have a HUGE blogiversary giveaway to celebrate this awesome blogging community and the friendships that have been made through it :) 

If you'd like to contribute an item to the giveaway, please fill out this form
             _____________________________________________________________________

That is all that I have been up to as of lately, interesting eh? 
Happy Tuesday Lovelies!


You Might Also Like

9 COMMENTS

  1. Yay for the blogger event, sounds fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was totally awesome getting to meet you at the event; looking forward to more with you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm your newest follower from the GFC blog hop, and I'm so excited to be here! You blog is adorable--I'm in love with the layout and color scheme and everything! Can't wait to read more from you!

    I'd love if you followed back! You can find me at What's in a Name?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so funny how familiar most of those bloggers look, I think I read a majority of their blogs!! I will for sure contribute to your giveaway, need to start working on my next big one :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im always looking forward to a Blogger group meet up, maybe one day!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooohhh!!! can't wait for the MMI LInkup again!!!
    you all look amazing!! I wished we had such blogger events around !! looks fun
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. great post and lovely photo! would you like to follow each other in gfc? let me know! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  8. The blogger event sounded fun! I will have to check one out when it comes my way. Love the page with blog hops since I am always looking to join new ones!! Can't wait for the next Me, Myself, and I ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello cutie! I can not wait for the day 16!! jjjeejeje
    greetings

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Blog Love