Checking In [Update]

December 26, 2012


Sunset I captured off our back deck
It's been a while since you've heard from me on this blog and I apologize, but I've been too busy being sick. I don't know what it is but Christmas seems to be the perfect time for me to be deathly sick and it never fails. Don't get me wrong, spending time with my loved ones was terrific but it'd of been a lot better if I didn't spend half of that time cooped up in our room feeling miserably awful. The good news is that my fever finally broke and i'm hoping that by the weekend I'll be 100% back to feeling like myself. Although, I was sick with what I'm assuming is a cold, I hope that your Christmas was simply amazing! On another note I'd like to say that I'll be away from the blog up until the first of the year as Eric and I have a full schedule ahead of us seeing all our friends, celebrating birthdays, and bringing in the new year. 

So until than Happy New Year :)

You Might Also Like

16 COMMENTS

  1. Glad your doing better girl, hope you and your love have had a wonderful Holiday season!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are feeling better! I hope you and your family had a very merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad to hear your feeling better

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had the same weird illness last week. The fever lasted almost 3 days!
    Glad you're back to feeling like yourself!

    -Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry you have been sick, no way to spend the holidays for sure. HOping you will be on the up and up by the time 2013 rolls in. New Year blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh, I'm so sorry you were sick. I used to get sick every Christmas as a child (4 Christmas' in a row). I'm glad you're feeling better though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww bummer to be sick on Christmas! But I hope you recover soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a gorgeous sunset! You captured it perfectly! Every time I try to take a picture of a sunset or sunrise it comes out awful.. then again I don't have that great of a camera :D
    So sorry to hear about you being sick! I hope you get well soon :(
    Hope you have a very wonderful New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there,
    Just stopping over from the Harvest of Friends blog hop! So glad I came across your blog. Now following you on Twitter and Facebook! If you have a moment to follow back, you can find me at http://thesweetspotblog.com. Thanks!
    Corinna from The Sweet Spot Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. So glad you are feeling better!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm sick as well with what I think is a low-grade flu. I'm glad you're starting to feel better. Have a great New Year's!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How rotten to be sick at Christmas :( There's so much of it going round. I do hope you get to have fun and games with your family over New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope you start feeling 100% this weekend. It must be something in the air...our whole house is sick. Cheers to the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey girl :D I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New Years as well. Hopefully by now your also feeling much better. I just wanted to drop by and see how things are going for you. Talk again soon! xo

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Blog Love