December Me, Myself, and I Questions

December 06, 2012




This post will be short and sweet and to the point because that is how I roll. I just wanted to share the questions for this months Me, Myself, and I link up for those who are interested in joining us for the last one of the year, but no worries we'll be back in the new year to continue the party. Speaking of party, Eric and I are getting close to the end of our journey here in Houston which is bittersweet, but I am ready to get back to being around people I know. I'm sure there will be more on that, but for now I am logging off for the weekend because our weekend starts tonight. Yay for 4 day weeks and having plans for the weekend.. makes life a lot more fun (or at least the one I live).
___________________________________________________________________________
Date: December 18

1) What was your favorite gift given to you as a child?

2) Christmas is almost here, what is that 
one Christmas song you could listen to on repeat?

3) What are a few of the items on your Christmas list this year?

4) Do you and your family have any special holiday traditions? Explain.

5) Which do you prefer: wrapping paper or gift bags? Why?

Co-hosts
__________________________________________________________________________

Hope you ladies have a fabulous weekend!

**Update: As a thank you to my lovely readers and to spread a bit of Holiday Cheer I am offering 45% off all ads to the first 10 people to purchase an ad and use the code: HolidayCheer :) I have done a bit of updating to my advertising page as well as added a 3 month bundle for those who might be interested! If you are a business/shop looking for some exposure, I'd love to work with you! Happy Friday! xo**

[This Month's Advertisement]

You Might Also Like

5 COMMENTS

  1. On my birthday!!! December 18:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a beautiful weekend.

    Thank you so very much for joining us for An Aloha Affair last week. How sweet it was to end the month together.

    Our beautiful December team has gathered and we are so excited to invite you to join us for... An Aloha Affair. Come mingle and grow with us, you are always welcome. Always.

    Cheers,
    Nicole
    localsugarhawaii.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to this!!

    Come visit our Aloha Friday Blog Hop if you will!! It's a great and easy way to get followers to your lovely blog/website or to your Twitter/Facebook, etc...
    Link up your website and pages too! Aloha Friday Blog Hop {HERE}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog through Sweet Pea Sylvie's blog hop, i'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by Breanna! I am so excited to be a Co-Host with you wonderful ladies.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Blog Love