Honestly..

January 10, 2013


I was so close to not writing a post due to the fact that my neck is killing me and the last thing I want to do right now is be looking at a computer screen, but I had a few blog matters to take care of so here I am writing to wish you a happy friday and weekend :)


I spent the better part of yesterday evening compiling all my jewelry, untangling it, and contemplating how I want to do my next DIY project. If you were to ask me if you could borrow some jewelry a year ago I would of had to sadly inform you that I don't have hardly any, but it seems that I have acquired more than I know what to do with. Funny how that works! 

Once I start cleaning and organizing I mean business so as you can already guess I spent a few more hours cleaning out my makeup drawers, completely organizing our bathroom, and putting away clothes. It's amazing the things you can do with just a tad bit of motivation which is why I am quite thrilled to inform you that Hurricane Breanna has finally dissipated.

It makes my day to be contacted by businesses such as Red Letter Paper Company to review a product. I love collaborating with small businesses and sharing their products as much as I love chai tea lattes, which is saying a lot. Handmade in my opinion is the best and I will always show my support for it although I might be a bit biased considering I was once one of those small business owners. 


I am a bit nervous about applying for a job at our local coffee shop because it will be my first "real" job and also because I am not that big of a people person. Although, I will be more than happy to get out of the house and do something will all this free time I have while at the same time earning money to put toward our wedding fund. So it's a win, win situation, but all of this is just hear say until I actually get the job of course. Wish me luck!

Hot mess post workout :)
I have been pretty good at working out this week if you don't count Wednesday but I have a legitimate reason for not working out, believe me. If you follow me on instagram you'd already know why, but if not than you better add me as a friend now :) Anyways, back to talking about my week of working out which has been amazing. Yesterday I got my heart pumping by doing Your Shape, Fitness Evolved on xbox kinect and let me just tell you that if you don't own this you should, it will definitely make you feel the burn especially if you do a bit of jump roping, abs, and boot camp. 

Happy Friday :)

You Might Also Like

6 COMMENTS

  1. Isn't it funny how once you start cleaning, you can't stop? I go nuts with that kind of stuff! Pretty necklaces :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love cleaning haha. I was on a cleaning rampage yesterday and it was amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the job! I've somehow gone from having no work clothes to an entire closet full. I have a coupon for Red Letter. Maybe I'll get around to using it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the job hunt / application. Way to go on sticking with working out. Its hard to get into the grove of it but once you do, you dont want to quit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, I just tagged you.
    I hope you enjoy. : )
    http://houseinthesand.blogspot.de/2013/01/sunday-activities-tag.html

    x houseinthesand.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're such a beauty. Blessings to you and all your new endeavors. You'll be great!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Blog Love