New Years Resolutions

January 04, 2013


I am back and let me just say that I have missed the blogosphere quite a bit although there were a few times that I thought about quitting it all together over the break, but who am I kidding I'd missed it too much! I feel as if I've been extremely busy, but in reality I've been busy being lazy.. yup I said it. I don't have the desire to do much of anything right now including writing blog posts, but fortunately I managed to bring myself to look at the computer to write this post. I know it's 4 days into the New Year but I still wanted to document my new years resolutions because I will be more apt to stick to them if their written down.

New Years Resolutions     

Eat healthier
Search for a job
Put together a wedding portfolio
Exercise
Train for 5k

Blog Resolutions

Sponsorship changes
Wedding contributors
Post more regularly
Focus on content 
DIY projects [Coming soon]

Heres to making changes in 2013 :)
Hope that your New Years was off to a great start!

You Might Also Like

5 COMMENTS

  1. Happy New Year Chicka to you and yours!!! Don't quit blogging you'd be missed of so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year :) I'm glad you came to say "Hi" I've missed reading your posts, so I'm glad you decided to stick around. I actually did a Vlog aboout resoultions. You can watch it here: http://idelightinyou-kristin.blogspot.com/2013/01/lets-talk-vlog-new-years-resolutions.html
    It's a linkup, and I'm planning on participating again. If you feel like joining I'd love to see you there. Have a great weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great resolutions! I have similar ones :) Good luck in accomplishing them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year, I'm so glad you're back and still blogging .... I'd miss you a lot! I took a blogging hiatus over the Christmas holiday too, even "unplugged" from the computer completely to focus on friends and family and enjoying the precious time we had together. It was glorious. I definitely do NOT want to go back to work Monday, I really enjoy being lazy. HAHA!!!

    These are great resolutions and I know 2013 is going to be BEAUTIFUL and CRAZY (tee hee hee). I made a list too and we're going to rock this year!

    Big hugs,
    Nicole @ Three 31
    http://nicoleandkevin.wordpress.com/2013/01/01/2013-resolutions/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy, happy new year!!! Best wishes in 2013 pretty lady! You have great resolutions!!! You've got this! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Blog Love