Happy Valentine's Day! [Love is..]

February 14, 2013




 the way that you look at me
the early morning kisses on my forehead
the complete weirdness that we share
all the incredibly unique pet names
the random flowers on my bedstand
the laughter that never ceases to exist
the never-ending adventures that arise
listening to you serenade me with your guitar
playing Mario together until our fingers hurt
a romantic walk on the beach after dark
the way in which you treat me like a princess
the butterflies I still get at just the sight of you
knowing I'll always be in good hands
how it's always better when we're together
sharing the same happiness and life goals
knowing that you are my soul mate forever

Love is a beautiful thing.

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. 
                                                                                                                                         - 1 Corinthians 13:4-8

You Might Also Like

8 COMMENTS

  1. Have a wonderful Valentine's Day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy valentines to you and your fiance!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! Love really is a beautiful thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo sweet :) I love it! I hope you all hd a wonderful Valentines day together. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a sweet post!!!! I love it! And a beautiful photo too :)

    Lauren xx
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww these are nice words!!

    i found you on the social weekend hop, Am your newest follower...hope you can visit me
    www.prettylittledahlia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1 Cor. 13...by far the best scripture to remember to keep our relationships solid. Glad you posted it.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Blog Love