WIWW: Spring Break Edition

March 12, 2013



[jeans: american eagle, top: marshalls, jacket: old navy, sandals: the buckle]

I don't know about you but I am really enjoying this spring like weather here in Texas, although I'd love for it to be a tad bit warmer because mid 70's just isn't doing it for me. Ultimately though, the weather is holding up fairly nicely for all these tourists, which I'm glad and as for me work has been extremely busy, but I must admit I kinda like it because it makes the day go by so much faster. Luckily, I'm off the next two days so cheers to having a few days to just relax and do as I please, but mostly I'm just excited to be able to sleep in past seven. 

Happy Spring Break :)


You Might Also Like

14 COMMENTS

  1. Wish you'd send that spring weather this away or share it even. We're still having up and down tempts here in Southwest Ga. and it gets rather old. I'm rather for 70's and even 80's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the weather here in TX, it's awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jealous of your weather! Love your lace top.

    Hope you a wonderful day :)

    Sheree
    The Hartungs Blog
    thehartungs.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. 70's sound glorious. Our 30's right now is quite tiresome.

    And I love your lace top too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for spring break! Love the pedicure color :-)

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute blouse! great find at marshalls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally jealous of mid 70's weather! That sounds amazing. You look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute outfit.. What I wouldn't give top wear sandals.. Still too darn chilly here in PA

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute lace top and I love it paired with the jean jacket! I'm hosting a giveaway on my blog, I'd love if you'd stop by and check it out :)
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally cute outfit!

    Following from the Grow Your Blog blog hop

    http://imcountingufoz.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute top!
    Newest follower here :)

    --Allie
    http://lunavida23.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Blog Love