Friday Letters

May 17, 2013




Dear Eric: I hope these next 3 months fly by because honestly I'm not sure I can handle being away from you that long considering we've been almost inseparable for the last two years. I seemed to be holding up fine yesterday until you decided it'd be a good idea to drive side by side until my turn off at work, which by the way only led to me being a blubbery mess. On another note, I know you'll do amazing at your co-op and will learn so much about your field of expertise which in the end will make this whole thing so worth it. I love you! Dear Blogosphere: I have missed you more than I thought I would and I'm excited to say I'm back. It only took Eric leaving me for the summer to make me realize that blogging is a passion and is something I really enjoy. With that being said, I'll be posting a lot more than I have been in the past with weekends being days off for myself. Dear Sponsors: I apologize for abandoning my blog for so long, but the exciting news is that MBCL is out with the old and in with new sponsorship options. I will only be offering one advertisement from here on out and it will include blog button placement and the opportunity to participate in the group giveaway. Dear Skype: You are Eric and I's new best friend in which we tend to spend hours among your presence. I seriously don't know what I'd do if Skype wasn't created because it is really gonna help make this long distance thing a lot easier. Dear Wedding Planning: Wouldn't it be easier if you'd just plan yourself? We're approaching the year mark until our wedding which means wedding planning will start in full force soon. I am so excited to plan, but I also get so overwhelmed just thinking about it. You can bet I'll be writing a lot more wedding posts laying out the details as they come together as well as asking for advice because really what bride doesn't want their wedding to be perfect?

You Might Also Like

3 COMMENTS

  1. I hope that time goes by quickly for you! It's never easy being separated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on wedding planning! this is such a fun time in life - enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time will fly by!! Have fun wedding planning! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Blog Love