WINE-O

June 03, 2013



Wine and I are best friends as I'm sure it is for most of you as well because come on who doesn't like wine? I'll admit though that I am in no way a fan of red wine and am completely content with drinking my Pinot Grigio. I seriously love sitting out back, pouring myself a nice glass of wine, and just watching the sunset. So with that being said, I was so thrilled to have been contacted to receive a few wine glasses of my choice from the lovely people at Wine Enthusiast. Of course, I chose white wine and indoor glasses. 

With being a newly engaged woman, I have become what you might call a hoarder by collecting all things imaginable for our first house which explains why I'm really excited to add these beautiful glasses to our collection.  Also by obtaining these beauties we now have one less item to add to our registry or have room to add one more item to it, guess it depends on how you look at it. 

I anxiously awaited my new glasses arrival and couldn't wait to see what style they sent me. The first thing I noticed was their unique shape and immediately fell in love with them. I also really liked how light weight they were. I snapped a picture and sent it to Eric so he could see what an awesome "wedding" gift we just received. He loved them too, although he has the complete opposite taste in wine and would of preferred red wine glasses, but what I want goes right?

Seriously, we love our new wine glasses and can't wait to use them in our future house someday!

Disclosure: I was sent these Wine Glasses for the purpose of this review, but all opinions are 100% my own.

You Might Also Like

18 COMMENTS

  1. The glasses are beautiful. And you are right, there is nothing like a nice glass of wine and watching the sunset!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those glasses are so unique in the shape! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those glasses are amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhhhh girl, pinot is my bff. Those glasses are seriously PERFECT! And you're pretty freakin' cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is no shame in preferring white over red. I'm just now getting into reds but I am no stranger to a nice tall glass of white. My favorite lately is White Zinfandel, especially sparkling which is weird because I normally hate carbonated stuff. Love the glasses and love wine!
    ~Christine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum! I'm a huge white wine kinda girl! And your bun? It's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What lovely scenery! I love the glasses. The shape is really cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. great photos! I love wine but don't think I've ever had barefoot.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the glasses, super cute. Im not a red wine drinker either, I'll stick with the Whites!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those wineglasses are so awesome looking. I wish we drank wine so that we could have cute glasses like that lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have the same glasses!! I agree, I am not the biggest fan of red wine, but white wine and I are bff!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am only a white wine drinker or a blush...no red for me. Yuck! ;) Love the glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yum! I love white wine! These glasses are adorable. I am going to have to check out this site for my newly engaged sister. Thanks for sharing.

    www.chaoticcantrells.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mmm Barefoot wine. I love that stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nothing better than a glass of cold white wine and watching the sunset! Very cute glasses, too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So glad you liked them, and congrats on the engagement!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Blog Love