22nd Birthday Recap Through the Camera Lens

September 04, 2013



It was a nice treat to have my parents, grandparents, and little brother + his girlfriend visit for the weekend. It's not everyday that I count my lucky stars, but I was lucky enough to have had so many people I care about under the same roof for the weekend to help celebrate not only Labor day weekend, but my birthday as well and it was nothing less than amazing. In short, to summarize the weekend there was a lot of food consumed, beverages mixed, memories made, garage sale finds, plenty of laughter and good times :) I couldn't think of a more perfect way to spend the end of summer and celebrate my date of birth than with my family and dearest friends. I know how hard it can be to have your family living so far away, but I am always so grateful for the few times out of the year that I do get to spend with them. It means the world to me.

You Might Also Like

5 COMMENTS

  1. Love all of the pictures. Glad you had a Happy Birthday and got to spend time with your family, looks like you had a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had an amazing time!!!
    Happy belated birthday!!!

    xo
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun pictures of you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had an amazing day!

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    http://acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Family My Friend!!! Looks like a great time on the water!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Blog Love