Be Yourself, Together - #TargetWedding

September 09, 2013


This post is brought to you by Target, however all opinions and content are my own. If you want to see more inspiring stories and wedding fun, follow along with #TargetWedding.


Weddings are an exciting part of life, although the stress of preparing for the big day can be exhausting. Coming from a bride to be, I know just how frustrating it can all be whether it's deciding on the photographer, saying "YES" to the dress, and even the smallest of things like gift registry.  Eric and I share a lot of similarities, however when it comes down to deciding what we want in our future home, let me just say we have different tastes and styles. Luckily, Target's wedding registry line has a wide variety of products that we can register for to suit our own personalities while starting our life together as one.

This year's Target Wedding theme is "Be Yourself, Together," which celebrates the unique qualities each individual brings to a relationship that, when combined, result in something beautiful.  Target asked me to interpret their theme by selecting two different products that might not typically be paired, but when gifted together create a very unique and inspiring wedding gift.

I thought a lot about the two products that reflect each of us, but when gifted together would make for the perfect gift that we could each enjoy and those two items are a Kitchenaid mixer and a griddle.


These two items may not seem all that strange together considering they are both small kitchen appliances, but believe me for us they are. I for one am a huge baker who spends more time baking then I do making anything else in the kitchen while Eric on the other hand is what I like to call the breakfast king. It's those mornings, when I bake a fresh batch of blueberry muffins and Eric makes bacon and eggs that leads to the greatest breakfast and couple duo. All in all these two items reflect us individually plus all the many unique qualities that we bring to our relationship allows us to be ourselves, together :)



Content and/or other value provided by our partner, Target.

You Might Also Like

15 COMMENTS

  1. That mixer is adorable! I can't wait to start registering for MY wedding! Guess I do have to get engaged first though, huh? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! That sounds like a great breakfast combo! My specialty is pancakes and my husband makes killer eggs. Always nice when two come together so well! ;) Great gift pairing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that mixer!

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. After just having a house full of company, I realized I need a griddle! Thanks for sharing the Target fun! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I wish my husband even cooked! What a great registry idea though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is that a pink Kitchen Aid?! A girl after my own heart.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My youngest son got married in June. He and his bride were registered at Target.
    I saw right after their wedding that Target now has wedding dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  8. these 2 items are perfect together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I would be one very happy girl if I got those two items together for a wedding present.
    In fact I did get a kitchen aid for my wedding, one of my sisters and brothers went in on it together; still have it 12 years later and still use it all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the mixer!!! I love that Target's initiative celebrates the uniqueness and individuality that each person brings to a marriage - often that seems to be forgotten or neglected. Love it! But I'd expect nothing else from my favorite place to escape :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The mixer would definitely make for a great gift.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just like everyone else, I LOVE the pink mixer! And I'm in love with the dress that the girl is wearing in the first photo. Nothing beats Target. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Reading through this post, I can completely relate and to be quite honest...I probably would have picked the same two items!

    I LOVE to cook and bake but I make a huge mess! I've been telling my boyfriend for about 2 years now that I need a KitchenAid mixer and he says they're too expensive! Then again, he's a total breakfast guy and doesn't understand that eggs can go with things other than bacon -- him and Eric would get along great! haha.

    Danielle at Framed Frosting

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the pink Kitchen mixer. I wish we would have done a registry when we were married - I think it is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Blog Love