My MuseBox Review

September 10, 2013


Disclosure: I was sent this beauty box for the purpose of this review, however all opinions are my own.


I haven't been one to jump on the beauty subscription box bandwagon, but I have a fabulous one that I want to introduce to you today. My Musebox is a NOT non profit business that gives back by funding humanitarian projects in developing countries which means that with every box that is purchased a portion of the proceeds is helping to make the world a better place. How awesome is that? They also have a few different options when subscribing that allows you to either get a box bimonthly, every 4 months, or 6 months depending on how frequently you want to try out new products and the awesome part is you can cancel your subscription at any time. This is a beauty box you can feel good about purchasing while trying out beauty products from all around the world.


I was super excited to test out the very first Musebox and found a lot of great new products.

Hamadi Honey Soymilk Hair Wash || I have been struggling with finding the right shampoo for my hair over the last few months and was super glad to have come across this one. The honey adds volume, texture, and body while leaving my hair feeling hydrated without being weighed down. It also smells amazing which is a plus in my book.

Prada Reviving Bio-Firm Face Concentrate || This intensive anti aging formula is highly potent, easily absorbable, and down right amazing plus it left my skin moisturized and visibly smoother.

Hard Candy Eye Tattoo || I had never heard of eye tattoo applications before until I received it in my box which had me a tad bit skeptical about using them considering I'm not much of a make up wearer, but overall I loved how easy they were to apply plus how quickly they set. 100% Hypoallergenic.

MD Formulations Critical Care Lotion || I loved this lotion for many reasons but the one that stood out to me the most is how clean it left my skin feeling after using it. It is also an amazing moisturizer that absorbs into the skin quite nicely as well as leaves my skin feeling refreshed and revitalized.

Signature Muse Sponge || This sponge works wonders and allowed me to apply my makeup evenly without leaving behind unwanted streaks.

Interested in getting a box of your own then head over to My Musebox and help change lives, one beauty box at a time :)

Connect with My Musebox
Twitter || Facebook || Website

You Might Also Like

14 COMMENTS

  1. I have never heard of this service before, but looks like you got an awesome box. I love that they donate a portion of the proceeds to give back! I will definitely check them out!

    Southern Glamourista

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of eye tattoos either- weird. Did you take any pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had heard of Musebox before, but I never knew exactly what it was! That is so amazing that they give back! This definitely makes it more likely for me to go subscribe to their boxes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kind of interesting. I saw those eye tattoos from Hard Candy years ago and never tried them because they looked so odd :P I didn't know they were making them again! Neutral shadow is more up my alley though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hard to keep up with all of these beauty boxes {hee-hee}. I'm with everyone else on the eye tattos. Never heard of it and it does seems weird. You MUST post pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The box is gorgeous and I've never heard of some of the products that are in there which is good in a beauty box :)

    Cassie
    http://southeastbymidwest.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh fun! And I love that they're a charitable company! I've never heard of this one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks like an interesting box! Going to check out the website.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The hair wash sounds awesome!

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    http://acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love to see pictures of the eye tattoos!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh awesome! I've never heard of this one before! Can't wait to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. How fun! I've never heard of this one before either. I love that they support other efforts with a portion of their sales. That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How cool!! I love that they're charitable too!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Blog Love