Black and White Chevron

November 14, 2013



Blouse: Tracy's Closet | Boots: Jessica Simpson | Charm Bracelet: James Avery (Similiar) | Blazer: Forever 21 | Tights: Charlotte Russe | Handbag: Steve Madden

I love those days you get dressed and feel like you're well put together. It's very rare that those moments present themselves but when they do I make sure to make the best out of them by leaving the house. I was super excited that the weather was perfect for fall wear yesterday as well as the fact that I got a bit of wedding business taken care of by booking our disc jockey as well as attained us a photo booth.  Yay! Also who has been taking advantage of Starbucks holiday deal right now? Sandra and I made sure to make a stop to get our favorite holiday drinks while we ran our errands which was sadly another highlight of my day. Seriously if Starbucks was closer to my house I'd probably be there every day which is probably a good thing it isn't right? 

Hope you have a fabulous weekend loves :)

Linking up: Here

You Might Also Like

7 COMMENTS

  1. Oh I love that!! Super cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top is soooo cute. I'm trying out the denim + denim trend this week:

    http://www.momtrends.com/2013/11/denim-denim/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute pattern. I love how you have styled it. I think these types of patterns are hit in miss when it comes to "whoa my eyes" effect. The addition of the jacket really helps to tone it down. Very pretty look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This look really IS so put together! I love that the chevron print is vertical... looks cool! Thanks for linking up for Passion For Fashion. Pinning this look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look! PS, you have the best skin! It's flawless :-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Blog Love